Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

4 hours ago, jgb said:

I am going to go against my SOJ instincts here and predict a walloping by the Jets. We will be in rocking chairs by beginning 3rd quarter.

Now I’m worried 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd be a good bit more worried if Marvin Lewis were still the HC.  The Lewis/Dalton combo has owned us over the years.  

They're still dangerous to us without Lewis and with Dalton coming back this week.  But their O-Line and defense is just so bad.  We can't lose to them the way we've been playing.....right?  This will be a test of just how Jetsy this team is....

Would be an incredibly Jetsy loss.

When I heard Dalton was starting, I was concerned.

But I am really starting to feel that Darnold has a legit chance to be the anti-SOJ serum we have needed since 1969. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is D Thomas out today? I read a report that he was :-(

Where did you see this? 
I can’t find this anywhere 

56 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I might be the biggest Darnold fan here. But he’s yet to put together a last minute winning drive. Not really his fault as the games haven’t mostly fallen that way. but we just don’t know if he’s a closer yet.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

Last year in buffalo.

also, the last time he had the ball in the Dallas game, he drove us for what ended up being the clinching points.

on the flipside, he failed to get the job done week 1 this year.

yes, he has gotten very few opportunities to do this so far in his very young career 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company