Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Jets are going to roll. This spread is way too low.

Just like against Washington.

Vegas appears like they’re begging people to get on the Jets but I think this is the last time Darnold gets disrespected line wise.

2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The Bengals are a terrible team across the board. Had they lost, Dalton would have been 'not the problem.' If you want to gush about how Darnold supposedly shows flashes of being special, you can just shut up and take it when he fails to even show flashes of game manager.

22 year old can’t carry one of the worst rosters in the NFL EVERY WEEK.  You do realize that?...he did for 4 weeks this season.  His record is 4-5 this year.

Will you agree the Jets have one of the Bottom 3 rosters in the league?

Will you agree that the Jet OL is the Worst in the league?  Do you realize that an OL is supposed to give the QB the time to even make a play? And when it doesn’t, an entire game, that even Johnny Unitas gets shut out

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Great Post.  Unfortunately that dude doesn’t know how football works lol

Thanks, and for full disclosure, I’m a huge Darnold fan, but sometimes you have to get the haters to at the very least acknowledge reality.

Youve got a young QB who has a line in front of him that can’t even block to get Bell 3 yards a carry hahaha.  What’d they have 10 Holding penalties today?  Gee how come Darnold can’t come up with any drives?  Gee how come he can’t win every game?

You just saw the Jets get their as*es kicked, in ALL 3 phases of the game...by an 0-11 team.

Would you say that 0-11 team has hands down a better Roster than the Jets?  I would.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

We lose to an 0-11 team and your takeaway from this is that Sam Darnold is six points better than Johnny Unitas. Sounds about right.

No I’m not saying that.  I’m saying Unitas probably does not put up a TD today either playing for this Jet team.

Also, would you say the 0-11 team has a better roster across the board than the Jets do?  I would.  So what does that say about what Darnold has to work with?  In your mind he is still supposed to win EVERY WEEK?

That “0-11” team is way better than the 4-8 Jets.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Yes, expecting him to affect the outcome of a game against a winless team with a terrible pass defense is exactly the same as saying he's always exclusively at fault if they don't win every single week. Totally unreasonable, really.

The “terrible” pass D could never be exploited today, why?

Is the “winless” team actually better than the 4 win Jets?  They have played many close games this year against some of the better teams in a league with NOT MANY good teams.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company