Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Jesus we still talking about that pass on the opening drive as if that makes or breaks this game?

• Upvote 2

Jesus why are ppl continuing bitching about these long passes? It’s more frustrating we’re getting penalties that eliminate big plays and kills drives

• Upvote 1

Man there’s been so many big plays we’ve had called back this season because of dumb penalties 

• Upvote 2

It’s like the usual posters are out in full force with their same person to blame when the Jets lose.

• Upvote 1

I don’t know how many holding penalties we had but I know off the top of my head where one negated the screen pass to Powell to the Bengals red zone and killed the drive, other took back the big run by Bell that killed the drive, the one the resulted in a safety and good field position for the Bengals and 5 points for them, and 2 on one drive in the 2nd possession in the 4th quarter. It’s almost impossible to keep any rhythm going and be successful when you have that many bad penalties at crucial times during a possession.

5 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Don't start none won't be none. The blame was in direct response to the 'not the problem' buttsniffing.

So you had to make sure everyone knew who you thought the problem was. Ok got it

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

He did enough to win.

No one did enough to win but hey that’s not important to you

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company