Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Powell had an amazing run after the catch momentum shifting play last Jets offensive sequence called back by a BS penalty. Why I hate this ******* league. Can never be safe with these BS penalty calls. 

• Upvote 3

Jets aren't a playoff team, but to be doing this poorly against potentially the worst team in the NFL this season. Disgraceful

• Upvote 1

Darnold has been played alright, but enough with these ******* dropped passes. Goes back to the opening drive where they dropped two sure handed catches. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Robbie dropped td, powell big play called back, a few other drops etc.

The plays have been there to make and we are blowing it.

The penalty on Powell's big play was complete horse****, and of course, it was a delayed penalty. You can never celebrate big plays in this league without the fear of a flag being thrown late. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

He has definitely not been “best player in draft” level of impact. In point of fact, I’m not sure he’s really had any impact beyond what any other random could have provided. We’ll see next year I guess.

Very early still, but seems like the Jets took the worst of the group from Nick Bosa, Josh Allen and Ed Oliver. Typical Jets...

• Upvote 1

Another BS flag. GTFO you stupid zebras...

Rename this stupid league to the Flag League at this point, cause that's basically what it is

• Upvote 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

It doesn't even have to be something that would alert the tin foil hat brigade.  What was the line on the game?  Did you see Donaghey's interview? It can literally be ANYTHING.  He didn't even make bets on big games... it was on ones that people weren't paying attention to.

It honestly wouldn't shock me one bit. A game like today just fuels that sort of thinking. They're legit waiting until the play has occurred to throw a flag.... 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company