Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Jets love giving this time of year. Like their lesser educated fans hope and terrible teams their first wins. Solid. Solid. 

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To preempt the “fireeeee Gaaaaase” theme of the week, be aware that the following jobs are almost guaranteed to be open: Cowboys; Giants; Jacksonville; Detroit; Falcons; Redskins. All but the Redskins and maybe Jacksonville are currently better jobs than the Jets. The pickings were slim this offseason and they’ll be even slimmer this coming offseason. 

Who cares? Honestly, he’s not the guy. This organization needs to get it together. The pickings are only slim if you can’t identify good coaches. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Carl I’ll give you a for instance:

Would Brian Kelly even interview for the Jets job?

God I hope not. I don’t like him at all. 

I don’t understand why we have to endure another losing season next year to find a new coach and then all of a sudden Sam only has one year left on his rookie deal. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Or, if Sam is any good and deserving of a new contract, he elevates the team next year and it all becomes moot.

I don’t think he can elevate the team on his own with the coach and playcalling holding him back. 

Just now, dbatesman said:

We need a new OL to elevate Darnold, so he can elevate everyone else. Classic double elevator scenario

I saw a movie about that once. Nope. Wait. That was double penetration. Nevermind. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I actually threw on a jersey to watch this one. As I was putting it on I thought to myself this is going to end horribly.

Wore my shirt on the way back from Philly this morning. I got what I deserved. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company