Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Great kick. If we had Ficken week one this season is still very alive.

Darnold looked sharp. He's getting good location on most of his passes, no turnover risks on that.

Garoppolo just threw a deep TD that was a worse effort than Darnold's deep ball. His guy made the play. Should have been better from Sam and Robby. 

Maye is a nothing player.

The Bengals are up for this. Always were going to be. 

This is one of those games.

Browns, Dolphins, now the Bengals. We are the cure for losing streaks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Drops, missed FGs - we’re lucking our way into not getting blown out.

We've had a few big drops too.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why would they be fixing a game between an 0-11 and 4-7 team? The gambling money?

I mean that is by far and away the most common reason any sports fixtures are fixed. 

Just now, pdxgreen said:

You find out what officials are more prone to call on certain plays and on certain players.  And you just do the same at inopportune times.  Ones that directly affect the outcome of the game.  Donaghy's buddy Scott Foster has done THIS FOR YEARS in the NBA.  Always calling extra fouls on centers because you get rid of a post player and that directly affects rim protection and defense.  This isn't rocket science, folks.  There are ways to do this in the NFL.

American Football is 10x easier to fix. Most holding and PI calls are a f*cking coin toss.

There is no chance Donaghy acted alone in the NBA. Not a chance. This sh*t is so easily done it’s ridiculous.

Not saying that’s what happening by the way. We are also just terrible.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

LOL at blaming any QB behind that abomination of a line. No chance.

• Upvote 1

Can’t get i rhythm as a QB with this sh*t. The situation is impossible.

6 hours ago, Giancarlo said:

Here in Cincinnati when we lose Andy Dalton always gets the blame.  It’s terrible and unfair.  Our defense can leak like an overfilled diaper and some fans still point to Dalton.  It’s the weirdest phobia I’ve ever seen in football.  I was at the game today and there were “Draft Joe Burrow!” banners all over the stadium and I know Dalton saw them.

Dalton has never been less than a good QB – I think if the Bengals are looking to quickly turnaround into a winning team they’d draft elsewhere and reinforce the group around him. 

I can see the logic in going for Burrows if you deem him an elite QB in the making, which Dalton isn’t but I can see it being a slog for a year or so while you build and he develops. 

You don’t have to look far to see how fans will blame the QB for just about anything while playing down an impossible situation. 

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company