Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

So Gase is a bad coach. This is another winless team that we decide not to take advantage of obvious holes. A winless team that all of a sudden are seeing success despite not being able to anywhere else.

That last third down play no recievers were open... probably shouldn't have run deep on all the routes ..

It is just becoming more obvious he is a bad play caller. A bad head coach. We were winning we did it because of raw talent overcoming. 

The only thing consistent with Gase is his inabilities as a HC.

• Upvote 1

I hope bell get some action on open space this next drive. That's how Bengals are crushed every week. So far 1 qtr with out the great Gase calling those type of plays.

It's like he diagnoses a team and the number one way to attack a team, he decides oh they will expect that so I'm going to do something different. The. When he plays a bad team and his plan works , he uses that yo rationalize his coaching. But what he never admits is that it only works on teams where they are so bad it doesn't matter how you attack. Everything will work.

Then everyother game, the vast majority of games he has coached and will coach. He doesn't take advantage of the best chance of winning the game because he thinks he's smarter than everyone.

That honestly really explains Gase. He is terrible. We won three games we should have won. Even in those games there was alot of plays where you are just like what the hell.

I admit I'm very bias against Gase but I don't think he will ever be a good coach. He is calling some better plays but I just don't understand as a HC he doesn't take advantage of the very obvious advantages out team has.

• Upvote 1

Holy crap holy crap we called a bell play to the outside WITH BLOCKERS!!!? Damn a penalty.

But damn that should be called every set of downs

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Gase calling the awful Loggains plays again. 

Berrios on a cross? DT on a Go? 

Crowder onto most obvious sh*t ever? 

WAKE THE **** UP!! WE ARE TIRED OF THIS sh*t.

Yeah man. Absolutely

Ok so first half not so good. Gase showed that once again he is not good with game clock management etc..

honestly what djustments do you want to see on offense?

I really like is to get bell in space a at least once a drive. Give bell the damn ball to the outside. I'm hoping Gase was just saving it.

I think Bengals are trash so we still have a great shot at winning today 👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I dont agree.

Bowles would have left all 3 timeouts on the field. 

Not was definitely a bad time out because when you actually needed them they were not available

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Darnold made some great throws in that drive.  We should be down by more.  But I hope Douglas drop half these JAGS... this team is playing like s___.

Who are you thinking?

The only WR worth keeping is DT and that's only because he used to be a stud and can give young talented players we draft some advantage of getting caught up to NFL speed - preparation for games, study tape etc.. 

TEs are fine keep Griffin and herdon

Keep bell that is it

• Thumb Down 1

40 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

When we run inside twice and then throw a slant to the TE two yards short of the first... every f-ing series?  And that's exactly what's coming.

Oh God...I know...Gase is trash.

• Upvote 2

Just now, pdxgreen said:

I don't buy that Dalton is wearing us out.  His receivers are pretty decent and a local HS QB could hit some of those post to the TE.  The coverage is so bad we are making Dalton look like Namath.  That's why we are down.

Yeah I think any decent QB can expose them if we don't get pressure. That a big diff in this game , pressure. The lack of exposes our bad talent in CB.

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

Hmmm. I’m unprepared for such an answer. Let’s just say it’s low. emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Oh you don't buy into the whole Leonard Williams is getting double coverage so it helps everyone else? I think. Q has potential to be goodjust not good use of draft capital usage

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company