Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

I’d just take the W ant score will do. This is a major test. Will we become the classic SOJ, or have we grown and and over come our very nature?

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

I am going to go against my SOJ instincts here and predict a walloping by the Jets. We will be in rocking chairs by beginning 3rd quarter.

Wow even jgb’s On the Jets train. I like it! We have to take this seriously, no SOJ B.S!

Evan and Joe having a stroke on Monday otherwise, and the board will go Nuclear.

Barrios disappointing and Anderson should have caught the dying duck pass. Although Darnold's getting time so I think we will move the ball.

We need to respond, if we come out flat things could go SOJ quickly.

1 minute ago, Dcronin said:

Do we still win this game? 

Why their playing NO.

How SOJ can we be we are  getting blown out by the Bengals. No pressure on Dalton.

• Like 1

I think we are going to have the dubious honor of giving two no Win teams a Win. This is one of the most SOJ games I've seen.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

He has definitely not been “best player in draft” level of impact. In point of fact, I’m not sure he’s really had any impact beyond what any other random could have provided. We’ll see next year I guess.

Anyone who thinks fat run stuffers are the best players in the Draft, need their bumps felt.

• Upvote 2

Good job for the Bengals, exposing our weakness on D.

I'm laughing of course its at the one, we aren't Winning this game and never was, can you say SOJ

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company