### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

I hope bell get some action on open space this next drive. That's how Bengals are crushed every week. So far 1 qtr with out the great Gase calling those type of plays.

It's like he diagnoses a team and the number one way to attack a team, he decides oh they will expect that so I'm going to do something different. The. When he plays a bad team and his plan works , he uses that yo rationalize his coaching. But what he never admits is that it only works on teams where they are so bad it doesn't matter how you attack. Everything will work.

Then everyother game, the vast majority of games he has coached and will coach. He doesn't take advantage of the best chance of winning the game because he thinks he's smarter than everyone.

That honestly really explains Gase. He is terrible. We won three games we should have won. Even in those games there was alot of plays where you are just like what the hell.

I admit I'm very bias against Gase but I don't think he will ever be a good coach. He is calling some better plays but I just don't understand as a HC he doesn't take advantage of the very obvious advantages out team has.

• Upvote 1