Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Wow. I guess we’ll be talking about that wide open  TD pass the Bengals WR just dropped all day now too... 😇

How about, you know, going to a Bengals board and find out?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Where the hell was Adams on that play? I need to see the replay. 

"spying the non running QB"

somewhere on the oppositie side of their entire OL.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not in game thread. Go away troll. 

Why does he bother watching a game with a zero win and 4 win team. Crazy

• Haha 1

This already looks like the Jets that lost to the Dolphins. Darnolds throws are a little off and the Jets defense is guessing on every play. They're are playing like the Raiders played last week. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Wow. I guess we’ll be talking about that wide open  TD pass the Bengals WR just dropped all day now too... 😇

For someone who doesn't want to talk about dropped passes, you sure do a lot of talking about dropped passes. 

• Haha 1

Don't worry guys.. Gase will make a few adjustments and we will start smoking again.

Amiright?

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 2

I like this. They know Darnold has his head up his ass, so they go hurry up featuring the running game. Shake off the cobwebs 

I hope bell get some action on open space this next drive. That's how Bengals are crushed every week. So far 1 qtr with out the great Gase calling those type of plays.

It's like he diagnoses a team and the number one way to attack a team, he decides oh they will expect that so I'm going to do something different. The. When he plays a bad team and his plan works , he uses that yo rationalize his coaching. But what he never admits is that it only works on teams where they are so bad it doesn't matter how you attack. Everything will work.

Then everyother game, the vast majority of games he has coached and will coach. He doesn't take advantage of the best chance of winning the game because he thinks he's smarter than everyone.

That honestly really explains Gase. He is terrible. We won three games we should have won. Even in those games there was alot of plays where you are just like what the hell.

I admit I'm very bias against Gase but I don't think he will ever be a good coach. He is calling some better plays but I just don't understand as a HC he doesn't take advantage of the very obvious advantages out team has.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Where is Crowdah?

Yeah.  Where is Crowder... he wasn't on the IR earlier this week.  At least I don't think so.

3 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Why does he bother watching a game with a zero win and 4 win team. Crazy

His mom took away his x box?