### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

It would be such a jet thing to do to lose this game lol.

Yes it would. 

These are the games that make me nervous. Right before the Jets went on this little three-game winning streak, they lost to the previously winless fish. I'm hoping that memory is still fresh enough for the team to be completely focused on this opponent. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The white socks look awful with those if you ask me.  Jersey and pants look good but need green socks.

(Yes I am talking fashion like a woman would.)

Same with when we wear green pants and green stockings ? green pants need white socks. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

I am going to go against my SOJ instincts here and predict a walloping by the Jets. We will be in rocking chairs by beginning 3rd quarter.

Wow even jgb’s On the Jets train. I like it! We have to take this seriously, no SOJ B.S!

Evan and Joe having a stroke on Monday otherwise, and the board will go Nuclear.

38 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Wow even jgb’s On the Jets train. I like it! We have to take this seriously, no SOJ B.S!

Evan and Joe having a stroke on Monday otherwise, and the board will go Nuclear.

Don’t get it twisted. I’m not betting on it!

4 hours ago, slats said:

Yes it would. 

These are the games that make me nervous. Right before the Jets went on this little three-game winning streak, they lost to the previously winless fish. I'm hoping that memory is still fresh enough for the team to be completely focused on this opponent. 

I'd be a good bit more worried if Marvin Lewis were still the HC.  The Lewis/Dalton combo has owned us over the years.  

They're still dangerous to us without Lewis and with Dalton coming back this week.  But their O-Line and defense is just so bad.  We can't lose to them the way we've been playing.....right?  This will be a test of just how Jetsy this team is....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We can't lose to them the way we've been playing.....right? 

My main concern is how the O has started so hot...  you don't neccesarily have
to play POORLY to not be hot, or crisp or whatever you wanna call it...

it also doesnt mean that you are not prepared...  sometimes plays are just a bit off
or you get some goofy motion or false start nonsense that puts you behind the chains...

I am NOT predicting that...  but THAT is what worries me...  that we start cold, w a couple few punts...
or even a fumble or INT ( and these also could not be ERRORS by the NYJ but some good plays by the Benglas (sic))

How does the squad respond?

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets are on a winning streak. I have started the game thread each game during that winning streak? No need to thank me. 

Jets \ Bengals. The win streak continues for the Jets.

Darnold, Bell, Robby, Crowder, Griffin ---- this offense is rolling and that will continue on Sunday.

Here is to another win. Here is to this offense, and Sam Darnold, continuing to improve.

Let's go Jets.

I see what you did here, Sullivan. You won’t pull the wool over uncle Tony’s eyes. 

oh btw...nice RV.. not a Kingsley... but ?