### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I am not deluding myself into thinking about a playoff run, but I would like for Darnold, WIlliams and Gase to show some character and blow the Bengals out of the water in the second half. The rest of the season is a dress rehearsal for the 2020 season. If Gase makes the proper adjustments, and this team wins, I'd be feeling pretty pretty pretty good.  

curb that enthusiasm! :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Darnold made some great throws in that drive.  We should be down by more.  But I hope Douglas drop half these JAGS... this team is playing like s___.

Who are you thinking?

The only WR worth keeping is DT and that's only because he used to be a stud and can give young talented players we draft some advantage of getting caught up to NFL speed - preparation for games, study tape etc.. 

TEs are fine keep Griffin and herdon

Keep bell that is it

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Still a good drive for a FG.  Needed those points of they decide to pull their heads out of their asses in the 2nd half 

Absolutely, especially starting backed up because of another penalty. Would’ve loved a TD but points were essential. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok so first half not so good. Gase showed that once again he is not good with game clock management etc..

honestly what djustments do you want to see on offense?

I really like is to get bell in space a at least once a drive. Give bell the damn ball to the outside. I'm hoping Gase was just saving it.

I think Bengals are trash so we still have a great shot at winning today ?

We need some adjustments on defense. Dalton is killing us.

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

I think we are going to have the dubious honor of giving two no Win teams a Win. This is one of the most SOJ games I've seen.

Walloping a winning team the week before and pooping the bed the following week is the same old Jetsiests Jet thing ever. How many times have I watched this game over the past 40 years?

The least Jetsiest thing would be for us to make adjustments and make us forget about the first half. Let's hope for the best, but expect the worst.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

I don't buy that Dalton is wearing us out.  His receivers are pretty decent and a local HS QB could hit some of those post to the TE.  The coverage is so bad we are making Dalton look like Namath.  That's why we are down.

Yeah I think any decent QB can expose them if we don't get pressure. That a big diff in this game , pressure. The lack of exposes our bad talent in CB.

Just now, shawn306 said:

Williams needs to go man to man more and get some pressure on Dalton. This team isn't good enough to be dropping 4 balls.

Darnold has been fine IMHO, just need to get Bell more involved. 

gotta stop the Bengals to open the third qtr

Darnold doesn’t look nearly as comfortable this week as he did last week.