### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, TNJet said:

Please let the Jets win today...and please let Baker have a broken right thumb.

You can hate them.  You can hope they get busted for unpaid child support or get beat up in a brawl.  But don't hope they get injured on the field.  Man.  Only guy I've ever done that to is Tom Shady.  But he's the antichrist.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Walloping a winning team the week before and pooping the bed the following week is the same old Jetsiests Jet thing ever. How many times have I watched this game over the past 40 years?

The least Jetsiest thing would be for us to make adjustments and make us forget about the first half. Let's hope for the best, but expect the worst.

I wouldn't want to coach this Swiss cheese team. Both Gase & GW are trying to mask huge gaping holes with really sh*tty players. The players HAVE GOT TO MAKE PLAYS when they are there. 

We beat the Cowboys because guys dropped potential big plays. Robbie Anderson is not getting a pay day with this team. Way too inconsistent. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Robbie dropped td, powell big play called back, a few other drops etc.

The plays have been there to make and we are blowing it.

The penalty on Powell's big play was complete horse****, and of course, it was a delayed penalty. You can never celebrate big plays in this league without the fear of a flag being thrown late. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

You can hate them.  You can hope they get busted for unpaid child support or get beat up in a brawl.  But don't hope they get injured on the field.  Man.  Only guy I've ever done that to is Tom Shady.  But he's the antichrist.

I hope they both end their careers. Go Jets.

Just now, HighPitch said:

QW is a bust.

plain and simple.

no great player goes 13 games without making one single “whoa wow” type play.

He is a bust

Even "sorta good" players average more than 1 tackle a game. 

He is virtually nowhere to be found.

Just now, Jetster said:

I wouldn't want to coach this Swiss cheese team. Both Gase & GW are trying to mask huge gaping holes with really sh*tty players. The players HAVE GOT TO MAKE PLAYS when they are there. 

We beat the Cowboys because guys dropped potential big plays. Robbie Anderson is not getting a pay day with this team. Way too inconsistent. 

Williams is doing a better job of using patchwork players to play decent defense at times. Gase drives me crazy because there are times when he actually seems like the "offensive guru" he was advertised to be. Then there are his two runs up the gut and a screen play drives that makes me question if he is letting the opposing team call the plays. I don't believe that Gase is ever going to take this team anywhere, and I hope that he makes me eat my words. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

The penalty on Powell's big play was complete horse****, and of course, it was a delayed penalty. You can never celebrate big plays in this league without the fear of a flag being thrown late. 

It was an obvious correct call tho. Hard to disagree when it’s that obvious. 

this game isn’t about drops. Bengals have two wide open TD’s dropped so far.

• Upvote 1