### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Calling penalties, often late, away from the ball, that have no impact on the play. Either that's incompetence or....something else? 

Big Picture, today; big market Jets giving points on the road with slim playoff chances against an 0-11 home dog. Much as I don't like it, unlikely this game really has any playoff impact. Not many eyeballs on this game nationwide. Figures to be a close game, getting points even better if you can shade things for the Bengals a bit. 

I mean its obviously something else. Jeezus and a safety now

• Upvote 1

Just now, ausman said:

I think it’s more that there’s just too many rules that call for an individual judgement.  It’s like lawyers wrote the rule book.  Let the children play.

Yes, I agree. Every week there are two or three rules or flags I’ve never heard of and I’ve been watching the NFL weekly for 20 years.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Cool. So you’re a mystic. I was unaware. Sorry about that.
I had no idea of your record on such things. lol

Dude, again we are all watching the same thing. We’re all disappointed in many aspects of this season. It’s is impossible to label anyone a bust this early in their career.
I do hear what you’re saying but it’s just not founded no matter your previous guesses being right or not.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Great Post.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2