### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Normally this game would be a classic soj let down but Sam is the difference. Now the Jets can respond with TD drives

I might be the biggest Darnold fan here. But he’s yet to put together a last minute winning drive. Not really his fault as the games haven’t mostly fallen that way. but we just don’t know if he’s a closer yet.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I might be the biggest Darnold fan here. But he’s yet to put together a last minute winning drive. Not really his fault as the games haven’t mostly fallen that way. but we just don’t know if he’s a closer yet.

He did last year against the Bills.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He has 2 game winning drives and 2 4Q comebacks recorded under his resume.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:33 AM, BurnleyJet said:

I’d just take the W ant score will do. This is a major test. Will we become the classic SOJ, or have we grown and and over come our very nature?

Exactly. Inferior opponent playing out the string. Give them no reason to do anything but quit, and early. 

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Where did you see this? 
I can’t find this anywhere 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001081862/article/week-13-injury-report-for-sundays-nfl-games

New York Jets at Cincinnati Bengals

Jets: OUT: T Chuma Edoga (knee), LB C.J. Mosley (groin), LB Paul Worrilow (quadricep); QUESTIONABLE: DE Henry Anderson (shoulder), T Kelvin Beachum (ankles), S Matthias Farley (quadricep), G Alex Lewis (elbow), DT Steve McLendon (neck), CB Darryl Roberts (calf), WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring)

This isn't the normal injury report I read and it's dates 11/29 so I'm skeptical about it. Seems we'd have heard about  a lot of these guys being out already.

56 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Last year in buffalo.

also, the last time he had the ball in the Dallas game, he drove us for what ended up being the clinching points.

on the flipside, he failed to get the job done week 1 this year.

yes, he has gotten very few opportunities to do this so far in his very young career 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Last year in buffalo.

also, the last time he had the ball in the Dallas game, he drove us for what ended up being the clinching points.

yes, he has gotten very few opportunities to do this so far in his very young career 

He also got us to OT against Green Bay last year after the D blew two double digit leads. Of course Rodgers went right down the field for a TD in overtime so Darnold never got the ball back.

Conversely, he didn't move the ball at all and threw 2 picks against Jacksonville earlier this year in a potential game-winning situation. As with all things Darnold, he just needs to show more consistency.

9 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I feel ripped off I paid $146 for 5 tix

Good deal.  Unless you have a big group, it’s crazy to buy more than 72hrs prior to the game.  Friday before WAS I got two 11 rows off the field, 50 yard line for $64 ea.  Jets fans sitting right next to me paid 150 a few months prior.

Last year in buffalo.

And technically, the giants win. It was early 4th quarter, but still a “4th quarter comeback” victory.
  • Upvote 1