College football thread

freestater

14 minutes ago, RobR said:

Where would you slot him as of now? I'm going with over 20. I just don't see that type of dynamic receiver that is worthy of such a high pick.

I think there is a good chance he goes around 15-20.  He’ll test well, and his route running is exceptional, but he isn’t a rare talent like a Julio or a Calvin Johnson.  Juedy is 6’1” doesn’t have a huge vertical and isn’t a monster when then ball is the air and dominant at 50/50 balls.  He’s nice, I just don’t think he’s a top 5 selection, and that where a lot of people are putting him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Juedy is 6’1” doesn’t have a huge vertical and isn’t a monster when then ball is the air and dominant at 50/50 balls.  He’s nice, I just don’t think he’s a top 5 selection, and that where a lot of people are putting him. 

sweet feet and fleet.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

same build. style of play is to get the ball and create YAC. Jeudy is clearly more polished as a route runner but yeah I see it as something like that.

Brown seemed much thicker as a player too me. 

Just now, southparkcpa said:

They’ve scored 45 points with a back up early 4th Qtr but that must really suck in your world.    remind me not to post on your posts as you know everything apparently. 

Easy fella....just pointing out he threw two pick sixes, one that went over a hundred yards.

Just now, sec101row23 said:

Auburn has no WRs left and they are running it right down Bama’s throat.  This Bama defense isn’t what it used to be.  Soft. 

That's what happens when you lose a force like Quennin Williams. 

• Upvote 1