Sign in to follow this  
Viermoo

Every facet of the game was lost today

OL trying to imitate Swiss cheese, no pressure on the QBS from the Defense and the coaching on both sides of the ball has been horrific.

• Upvote 2

He is not even being used in the passing game. How can you pay a guy 12+ million/year and not even use him?

• Like 1

Dreadful performance, I think they believed the hype, and got their ass handed to them. I can see the Fins sweeping us.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Viermoo said:

OL trying to imitate Swiss cheese, no pressure on the QBS from the Defense and the coaching on both sides of the ball has been horrific.

Let’s not act like the players execution hasn’t been horrific, Sam and Robbie have to make that play 6 period don’t care who you think is to blame on the first drive not to mention the 7 other drops, but if that first drive ends in TD there it’s a different game.

He is not even being used in the passing game. How can you pay a guy 12+ million/year and not even use him?

I believe it to be Gase’s stubbornness. He simply will not adjust to the skillset of the best player on the team. That’s how I see it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AbstraKt said:

He was not welcome by the new administration.

Yeah Gase pretty much said he didn’t want him. I give Bell credit for acting professional this year.  That surprised me

• Upvote 1

Ryan Tannehill thriving without Gase by the way for all of you wondering.  

Just when you think the O line turned things around they come out with this garbage, can't run block, can't pass protect and lay down 5 killer penalties, awful.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Nick Blitz said:

Just when you think the O line turned things around they come out with this garbage, can't run block, can't pass protect and lay down 5 killer penalties, awful.

Spot on   They sucked the life out of us