Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So back to fire everyone?

This loss is on: 1. The refs 2. The offensive line coach 3. Quinnen Williams 4. Whoever forgot to call the good plays 5. The offensive line 6. Schottenheimer 7. The

Totally not ready to play today. No imagination on play calling, Defense looked lost the entire forst half. 

Posted Images

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

When they win this year it's because of Darnold and Adams. When they lose this year it's because of everything else. The line, the staff...everything but Darnold and Adams. That about cover it?

Don’t forget the NFL telling the refs to make sure the Bengals win

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Thank goodness. For a second there I was concerned about our QB throwing for 5 YPA and no touchdowns against the 31st ranked pass defense in the league

Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap throttling our offensive line played a pretty big factor in that. Reminded me of the BIlls game -- dinking and dunking because there wasn't time for anything to develop downfield.

Really pathetic effort by pretty much the entire team today.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One of their best plays was a cowardly draw call on 3rd & long that was called back because of a holding call that I’d also blame on the coaching staff. So yeah. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

When they win this year it's because of Darnold and Adams. When they lose this year it's because of everything else. The line, the staff...everything but Darnold and Adams. That about cover it?

So is one to believe by this post that you think Darnold and Adams are to shoulder the majority of the blame?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I agree 

but

the players contributed with sloppy play, penalties, drops and Sam seemed very hesitant. Even if the bengals were in good position on defense sometimes you have to throw a guy open. 
 

just really bad all over 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Thank goodness. For a second there I was concerned about our QB throwing for 5 YPA and no touchdowns against the 31st ranked pass defense in the league

So is one to believe by this post that you think Darnold should shoulder the majority of the blame?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What did Sam do to lose this game? How many drops in the first half? How many times was the o-line (including Harrison who I defended in another thread) manhandled? 

How many penalties on offense?

This loss is on the coaching staff. The route combos on offense were terrible. The defense couldn't generate pressure while playing off coverage all game

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Totally not ready to play today. No imagination on play calling, Defense looked lost the entire forst half. 

The players didn’t execute anything today either this is equally on both today.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CTJetsFan said:

What did Sam do to lose this game? How many drops in the first half? How many times was the o-line (including Harrison who I defended in another thread) manhandled? 

This loss is on the coaching staff. The route combos on offense were terrible. The defense couldn't generate pressure while playing off coverage all game

Even so the defense gave up only a fg in the 2nd half.  This loss is mostly on the offense, very poor OL play and the penalties (some real some bs).  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Even so the defense gave up only a fg in the 2nd half.  This loss is mostly on the offense, very poor OL play and the penalties (some real some bs).  

I ageee but I believe the offensive scheme for today was flawed (in addition to horrific o -line play). Couldn't block A gap pressure and continued to try and run inside when that was Bengals strength and our weakness

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

i wanna give a shout out to the best safety duo in the NFL...

when will they get an INT? or is that only for other safeties throughout the league?

the loss is squarely on Jamal Adams pregame speech...  onbviously he didnt lead well enough...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...