We give two winless teams wins

34 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

All the stuff we saw the last couple week -thrown out

Back to the suck

Thanks Gase.

You know Bengals are worst against the run so our game plan throw the ball - alot

From the pocket with no rollouts that worked for 3 weeks straight.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Bomberjet said:

Same ole Jets - the personnel and players change but the results remain the same.

And some chide us for referencing the history of this team. “What does the past gotta do with today?!”

Everything, my young friends. Everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Good. Then I can slide back into my comfort zone rooting for a higher draft pick. It’s my warm blanky.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I hate to say this but same here.  The last couple of seasons I've been rooting against us for a higher draft pick.  I thought that would end the day we drafted Darnold (and I'm still very much a believer in him) but we really a top pick again this year so we can trade down for more picks.  So many holes on this team.

15 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Damn! 

So jets set two records this season first ever to lose to two winless teams and then scoring 34 points exactly for 3 games...

How the hell does that happen?

The Dolphins won their third game yesterday, and if the Bengals continue to play Dalton they will probably win another game this season.  We are not unique, we are just one of the many bad/mediocre teams in the NFL. Who thought the Redskins would go into Carolina and beat the Panthers? 

• Upvote 2

There's just no way that the coaching staff can be without total blame on this one.  How do you go 34 point in 3 straight games and just score an anemic 2 field goals to a win-less team that is near dead last in the NFL in total defense??

It' just mind boggling.

And the funny thing is that after the first 2 possessions by the O, I turned the set off because i just knew this team was going to lose, lust like the farce of a game against Miami.

That dropped pass by Berrios was the omen.

• Upvote 2

While I know this loss looks worse on paper.  0-11 Bengals vs. a team on a 3 game 30+  point scoring winning streak.   The biggest difference between these 2 games is the Bengals just looked like the better, more talented team.  Miami looked like a sh*tty team overachieving.   Yesterday?  The Bengals were just better. 

18 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Damn! 

So jets set two records this season first ever to lose to two winless teams and then scoring 34 points exactly for 3 games...

How the hell does that happen?

The bigger question is who  cares? Why do these things trigger so many of you? 

We aren't a very good team. We can certainly have some really nice games (Cowboys/Raiders) against decent teams but we have a shaky oline and bad CBs and no edge rushers so we can also lose to anyone. 

This game on Sunday meant way more for the winless Bengals which is why they started Dalton. It happens. It's the NFL. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

The Dolphins won their third game yesterday, and if the Bengals continue to play Dalton they will probably win another game this season.  We are not unique, we are just one of the many bad/mediocre teams in the NFL. Who thought the Redskins would go into Carolina and beat the Panthers? 

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The bigger question is who  cares? Why do these things trigger so many of you? 

We aren't a very good team. We can certainly have some really nice games (Cowboys/Raiders) against decent teams but we have a shaky oline and bad CBs and no edge rushers so we can also lose to anyone. 

This game on Sunday meant way more for the winless Bengals which is why they started Dalton. It happens. It's the NFL. 

NFL teams do not tank

20 hours ago, Beerfish said:

5 games this year without an offensive touchdown.   Gase is such an out right fraud.  Yeah we have poor talent but this guy has not done one thing to suggest he is even a half assed coach let alone a good one.

Well Berrios and Anderson plays were good calls both that would have been TDs, but guys not catching the ball when it hits them in the hands is not on the plays the HC calls or the QB runs.

• Upvote 2