We give two winless teams wins

Prior to the season starting, if we were to have predicted that with a rookie HC, a team would be the first in NFL history to lose to TWO 0-7+ teams this season, I don't think ANYONE here would believe that the rookie HC would survive for a 2nd season.

What do we think now?  Bad personnel and bad execution every week are definitely contributing factors, but when it comes to coaching, I believe that if you're not 100% convinced that the HC is the answer after year 1, you need to immediately move on and not waste 4 Bowles type years before making a move.  

• Upvote 2

The Dolphins won their third game yesterday, and if the Bengals continue to play Dalton they will probably win another game this season.  We are not unique, we are just one of the many bad/mediocre teams in the NFL. Who thought the Redskins would go into Carolina and beat the Panthers? 

Yeah. I suppose. It’s a pretty significant swing though. Not just wine to losses. Blow outs to laying eggs.

Either way I’ve been enjoying the wins. It sucker to lose like we did yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

9 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The bigger question is who  cares? Why do these things trigger so many of you? 

We aren't a very good team. We can certainly have some really nice games (Cowboys/Raiders) against decent teams but we have a shaky oline and bad CBs and no edge rushers so we can also lose to anyone. 

This game on Sunday meant way more for the winless Bengals which is why they started Dalton. It happens. It's the NFL. 

Um because duh we shouldn't be this bad with the players we have on th roster. Then on top when fans sitting on their coach can fugure out our plays or see obviously bad calls, you as a fan question the legitimatacy of the front office.

You start bitching.

Football is a game and it's core concepts are easy. As a fan you can want that out of your team at the least.

10 hours ago, Savage69 said:

And in keeping with Christmas tradition we got a Bengal fan off his roof and back in bed with the wife..B)

and keeping with the Christmas tradition we need to change our uniform colors to red with white trim since we play santa and are the gift that keeps on giving

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Um because duh we shouldn't be this bad with the players we have on th roster. Then on top when fans sitting on their coach can fugure out our plays or see obviously bad calls, you as a fan question the legitimatacy of the front office.

You start bitching.

Football is a game and it's core concepts are easy. As a fan you can want that out of your team at the least.

"Fire macc! He did a horrible job building a roster."

3 months later

"Fire gase!  How can he not win more games with the roster Mac built?"

Your post pretty much sums up about 90% of this board. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, GREENBEAN said:

Yeah. I suppose. It’s a pretty significant swing though. Not just wine to losses. Blow outs to laying eggs.

Either way I’ve been enjoying the wins. It sucker to lose like we did yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The back and forth is driving me nuts. If the roster was completely talentless and we just got out played every game, or if our coaching staff was just completely inept and we were out coached every week, at least I would know how to feel about this team. But to go from looking like a team on the rise while beating up on The Raiders or Cowboys one week and looking like a high school JV team and getting handled by ANOTHER winless team the next week... They look like completely different teams week to week and I have no idea what to make of it. 

What the hell is causing this? Has to he coaching, no? How does Gase look like he might know something about offense and be getting something out of Sam one week, then look like he didnt even have a game plan and doesnt make a single half time adjustment the next week .

No inbetween whatsoever. They either look like a team thats a few pieces away from competing or a team thats a year late on another total blow up and rebuild. 

God damn Jets. 

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

"Fire macc! He did a horrible job building a roster."

3 months later

"Fire gase!  How can he not win more games with the roster Mac built?"

Your post pretty much sums up about 90% of this board. 

I think you missed it. Macc got fired for being bad gm. Gase should be fired for being bad coach