kevinc855

This team confuses me

24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

The owner is a braindead pencilneck, the acting owner might actually be worse, the coach is an idiot, the quarterback sucks, the roster talent is bottom-three in the league, and the franchise as a whole has a decades-old commitment to hilarious public embarrassment. Seems pretty clear to me

Says the football genius, who doesn't watch the games. lmao

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah Darnold sucks. He is the best thing that has happened to this franchise in 50 years and is literally the only way out.  But let's keep blaming him. Dude had receivers drop 4 big passes today and D Thomas stopped running on a long bomb. Two touchdowns he dialed up. He showed progress today by not panicking with the big INT under pressure.

The pathetic is strong in that 1 Max.

15 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You once argued that Ardarius Stewart was a very good WR but it’s people saying that the QB who’s record and stats say he stinks, is not a franchise QB today, that don’t understand what they are watching. This QB has now lost to 3 winless teams, but how dare anyone question him.

LMAO. I NEVER said Stewart was a good WR. He was nothing special in Bama. You have me confused with someone else. But I am not surprised, you are quite confused about football. Go back to sea world. lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Perhaps I’ll give the search function a workout later... Until then, tell us more about how anyone who questions the QB who now holds an NFL record for losses to winless teams and who is in the bottom of the league in both standard and advanced QB metrics Is “confused.”

Go give the search a workout. You won't find a quote where I said Stewart was a good WR. As far the QB, the Jets are a "football team". But you can make your own headline if you like. Hows this, "Sam Darnold Lost to the Cincy Bengals Today by a score of 22 - 6"

Have a nice day. I'm finished with this silliness.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company