kevinc855

This team confuses me

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

We wouldn't ban anyone for being critical of the team. As long as they follow the few simple rules we have.

Happy Thanksgiving btw.

Likewise. I didn't know the filter doesn't catch that one. Can I reasonably assume the other stuff is still safe?

Just now, Maxman said:

No please don't assume that. Cursing got us banned from an ad network (along with other things that have been corrected). So as I posted in the other thread, we need the ad revenue to pay the $600 a month in bills here.

So even the stuff that usually gets starred out is no good now? Okay. Now I know.

Just now, Maxman said:

Well if you are evaluating the statement, that Sam Darnold is "the most talented QB we have seen here in forever" ... yes, he is being compared to Geno and Sanchez. Like I said the bar is set low in that regard, a QB could be much better than those two and that could still be good enough to not win it all.

I will say it again, Darnold has a ton to prove. He is a young QB, really young and I believe he will continue to get better. Have seen some hate his way, not all here in the forums. Some of it is on our social media accounts. Just don't get it, the offensive line is terrible. They can't run the ball and the drops today were bad. He had no time and some people are saying he sucks.

What is the alternative? Joe Flacco in the offseason?

When he messes up people should be critical of him. He isn't a lock or a guarantee. I just like what I see and think they have 99 problems and he isn't one.

Everyone please like this post because that will make Tom Shane cry.  :)

The alternative was Teddy Bridgewater and six draft picks instead of Darnold and Edoga. And the jury will be out on that until the homers all develop amnesia and never really liked Darnold anyway. We've done this before.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I think it's clear that it's either 100% Gase's fault,  100% the Olines fault, or 100% Darnolds fault. I suggest a battle royal between the leading proponents and various strawmen to settle this once and for all.

Pretending that the debate on Darnold is whether or not the number is 100% rather than whether or not it's 0% is the biggest strawman yet.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Literally everybody sucked today. Nobody ever wants to face that. 

Hence the everybody else is bad therefore Darnold is good fallacy. Everybody knows the next best thing to actually winning games is having a Franchise Quarterback (tm).

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company