kevinc855

This team confuses me

Redskins are as bad as the Jets/Phins/Bengals/Giants.
Giants are as bad as the Jets/Phins/Bengals/Redskins.
Phins are as bad as the Jets/Bengals/Redskins/Giants.
Bengals are as bad as the Jets/Phins/Giants/Redskins.
We're now 2-2 vs. this group of equivalent dogpoo teams.
The Cowboys and Raiders?  Both could easily finish below .500 this year, and I bet at least one does so.  Neither is a great team, just average teams.

That’s bottom 20% of the league. Unacceptable. Jets were flat today. Not one guy impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You once argued that Ardarius Stewart was a very good WR but it’s people saying that the QB who’s record and stats say he stinks, is not a franchise QB today, that don’t understand what they are watching. This QB has now lost to 3 winless teams, but how dare anyone question him.

We have two guys that can create separation. They are often doubled. What’s left, retread receivers and avg tight ends

Middling talent, bad coaching trying to force a scheme on that middling talent who can't play it..

Exactly. This guy has not adjusted the offense. Plus- Bell has lost his burst. It ain’t there

• Upvote 1

To be honest, in order for the Jets to win I think they need a bonafide superstar at QB to compensate for pretty much everything else that is never going to change (ownership and the biz side). Could be an unfair curve- but expecting the Jets to build it right around a guy who may eventually be a good QB is probably never going to happen. Landing a Mahomes type of talent, who can compensate for the bad, while also unlikely is probably the better route.

What team has that Qb right now that puts a crap team on his back and wins consistently?

To be honest, in order for the Jets to win I think they need a bonafide superstar at QB to compensate for pretty much everything else that is never going to change (ownership and the biz side). Could be an unfair curve- but expecting the Jets to build it right around a guy who may eventually be a good QB is probably never going to happen. Landing a Mahomes type of talent, who can compensate for the bad, while also unlikely is probably the better route.

What team has a Mahomes or Jackson type QB that has a crap team around them that is going to the playoffs. Name one.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company