kevinc855

This team confuses me

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

10 penalties including a safety vs. the Jets, 2 vs. the Bengals, one of which was intentional delay before half. Did that look like a game where one team committed that many more penalties, or one where the refs made a mess? 

Ray made this observation in the post game and then I thought back and yeah, kinda bizarre they only got one flag all game aside from the deliberate delay of game...

That's nuts.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I don't think he is a problem, I really don't. It is a cliche but time will always tell. I am in the camp that says he has to get better. He can be a franchise guy imo but he isn't there today. 

The Bengals were last against the run. How Gase called 48 Darnold passes and 10 Bell runs just confuses me. Bad game plan.

What annoyed me was how vanilla the run game was. Ok, they are bad on the run - they stuff the draw and a few power runs off guard ... And we keep doing the same thing again and again...

Apparently they struggle setting the edge...we never even tried. And I hear that Bell's pace may not be 💯 right now, but Powell has been playing fast and we def have a jet sweep or two in the playbook - but we didn't even try?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company