I don’t think Sam Darnold is healthy

RonaldJet

1 minute ago, Y3k said:

Shut up.... he was fine... played well under circumstances (killer penalties, drops, busted OL). Not every game is  going to be perfect. We lost, time to move on. 

nothing to see here just lollypops on 5 YPC against an 0-11 team business as usual folks

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

30 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

He seems to be having an issue with his foot (same problem as last year). Physically I thought this was the worst I have ever seen him look. He didn’t move well, and he wasn’t getting much velocity on his throws.

His issues are all in his head.

1 hour ago, Y3k said:

Shut up.... he was fine... played well under circumstances (killer penalties, drops, busted OL). Not every game is  going to be perfect. We lost, time to move on. 

Its definitely time to move on...from the Jets

12 hours ago, Larz said:

Meh. Everyone is hurt this time of year 

seemed hesitant to me and unsure of where to go with the ball 

wonder what the coaches film will show about guys being open

ball has to come out faster 

This...our WRs weren’t creating separation or he wasn’t seeing the field well. He wasn’t getting the ball out fast enough. 

There were zero easy throws vs. Dalton who looked like he had all day but only needed 2 seconds.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

He seems to be having an issue with his foot (same problem as last year). Physically I thought this was the worst I have ever seen him look. He didn’t move well, and he wasn’t getting much velocity on his throws.

There was no place for him to move. Are you actually watching the games? You can't come away from that game thinking it's him that's the problem? You'd be ignoring everything that's going on around him. He had to deal with a constantly shrinking pocket from all angles evenly and he rarely had enough time to step up in the pocket.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1