So sick of these holds

RonaldJet

1 minute ago, Jetstream said:

I don't see how destroying a guy and ending up lying on his leg is a hold... if the guy tried to get up and he was holding his leg then fine...but that play was not a hold...the one in the endzone was a hold

They seem to call a hold every time a defensive player falls down. 

16 minutes ago, Jetstream said:

I don't see how destroying a guy and ending up lying on his leg is a hold... if the guy tried to get up and he was holding his leg then fine...but that play was not a hold...the one in the endzone was a hold

Compton dove and missed the guy on a cut block then held his leg that is a hold 

I can’t recall a season where the Jets have had so many huge plays called back. It happens every single game. The Compton play essentially ended the game, and it was totally unnecessary. 

7 penalties on the OL and 5 dropped passes. Awful! 

Holds happen when you are out matched and out skilled and unaware of the situation - our o line sucks. It’s a line 2 line 3 patchwork quilt - even Beacham is no longer a 1 talent.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Today might have been the worst OL performance in NFL history. I mean yeah Gase sucked today. He didn't make any adjustments and neither did Williams. But the OL burned the whole team to the ground. How many holding calls. There were so many I lost count? Like 7? Then, what about illegal blocks in the back? Honestly, the Jets would have been better off with guys off the street. Compton, Shell, and Beachum are not even good enough to be 2nd string.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Today might have been the worst OL performance in NFL history. I mean yeah Gase sucked today. He didn't make any adjustments and neither did Williams. But the OL burned the whole team to the ground. How many holding calls. There were so many I lost count? Like 7? Then, what about illegal blocks in the back? Honestly, the Jets would have been better off with guys off the street. Compton, Shell, and Beachum are not even good enough to be 2nd string.

Agree been saying it all night has to better OL men on the street or on another teams practice squad.