14 in Green

I’m just feeling numb to this

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Same old crap year after year.

I was so happy to get back on Long Island this week, and to actually get to watch the last 5 games at home. No, I didn’t think we’d make the playoffs, but after beating 3 bad teams, I was actually looking forward to a couple more easy wins today and against Miami before being jolted back to reality the last 3 weeks of the season.

Watching today, I couldn’t even work up any anger. I found myself laughing at the futility of this team, and some of the takes from people here in the game and post game threads. Normally I’m right in the middle of things, but today I realized what’s the point?

This team is horrible, and will be for a while. Any hope of them getting out of this mess rests with a GM who is completely unproven, and a HC who has done nothing in his career to inspire any confidence that he is the right man for this job..

The main problem though, and I think deep down we all realize this, is that this organization reeks of incompetence, from the owner to the last man on the practice squad. I honestly don’t see that changing soon.

Like I said in this thread title, I’m numb to it today, which could be a good sign. Now I only wish there was a way I could turn my back on this effing team once and for all.

Sounds like PTSD. Look into that before watching next week.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There’s just no reason to get worked up about the Jets anymore. Easier to laugh than scream/cry.

You know you’re in trouble when you do all 3 in succession 😮

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company