14 in Green

I’m just feeling numb to this

I've been numb, apathetic, since the Fitztragic 6 INT game in Kansas City.

I let myself out of the coma for week 1 against Buffalo... went right back to sleep.

I dont know how most of you still get emotionally invested in this team.  I wont until this team puts a quality product together.  It has been particle board for years.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed. I’m numb to this team (and tbh somewhat to the NFL in general). It’s hard to believe we’re still this bad after missing the playoffs 8 years in a row. I can only imagine how bad things must be for Detroit Lions fans where it’s beem a never ending cycle of this type of football for their entire existence.

I am optimistic about Sam (who is still very young) and Joe D but that’s about it. Other than that, like someone else said, I watch more out of habit. Those back-to-back AFC CGs feel like forever ago. 

Lions fans are completely numb.

I was in Detroit for the Jets game in 2010.  The Lions had that game wrapped up... the Jets played like sh*t for 56 minutes except for one play, a long TD pass to Braylon Edwards.   The Jets came back to tie out of nowhere and then won in OT.  The Lions fans walked out as if nothing happened.  Like "whatever."  I felt more sorry for them than I was happy the Jets won, but it was unnecessary.  They dont let the team sting them.

Many Jets fans are in the same place now.  I am.  More are on the way.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company