Sunday Night Football

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Any time a young QB on another team is complimented, the immediate responses are either, 

a. If he was here, he wouldn’t be good

b. Look at the talent around him, imagine if our guy had that here

It’s almost like they have a narrative they need to keep alive.

It’s dumb to compare any player on another team. Every situation is totally different. We have no idea who would be better where, or what the cause is for success or failure. 

• Upvote 1

give me break  , Texans OL is bad , watson running for his life almost every throw , getting hit and sacked a lot
but he a strong player ,  he does not fold like a cheap suit 

An issue (bad OLine) Jets fans complain about with Darnold - ad nauseam, and I say a good QB makes players around him better.
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

It’s dumb to compare any player on another team. Every situation is totally different. We have no idea who would be better where, or what the cause is for success or failure. 

yeah. never compare players. especially to jets who are not as good as them and dont play the most important position.

thats dumb.

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

They will not be the number 1 seed though if the Ravens win out. Which is very possible.

The jets might beat the ravens...

I kid I kid 

Thursday will be a blow out for the ages, adam gase preparing a team on a short week

The horror 

• Haha 1

If Brady had to run for his life every week, he wouldn’t have had the success he’s had.  The key for him is he’s always had good protection.  We’re watching what happens — and always happened with him — on the rare occasions when he didn’t.  He’s a great pocket passer when given time or when the game plan calls for three step drops and quick throws.  Give the Pats brass credit for always making sure of that.

It's crazy to think that, if the Texans don't totally crap themselves here (a.k.a., pull a Falcons), the Bills are about to be only one game out for the division, with another game against the Pats still on the schedule.  I'm obviously no Bills fan, but I'll gladly root for them to take the division at this point.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

It's crazy to think that, if the Texans don't totally crap themselves here (a.k.a., pull a Falcons), the Bills are about to be only one game out for the division, with another game against the Pats still on the schedule.  I'm obviously no Bills fan, but I'll gladly root for them to take the division at this point.

The Bills? You mean the team a young QB likeJosh Allen is playing well with, that has no stars around him on offense, @Ken Shroy?   ?

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I said NOT superstars. Jeez please read. They have better players on offense. Open your eyes @14 in Green

Poor effert on your part.

What are you talking about? The only “star” on the Buffalo offense IS Josh Allen.

BTW next time you get snarky, and put down someone’s reading ability or “effort”, at least spell it correctly.

• WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

Warrick Dunn’s foundation has built 170 houses for single mom’s?

thats amazing 

That man’s story from his childhood, his playing career, and his charitable work, should’ve been made into a movie years ago.

He’s the definition of a role model.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

What are you talking about? The only “star” on the Buffalo offense IS Josh Allen.

BTW next time you get snarky, and put down someone’s reading ability or “effort”, at least spell it correctly.

I missed the spelling eh? You aren't getting it. There are no stars on the Bill's but they have better players at every position on offense. So next time you mention me in a thread, please understand what I'm saying. Jeez

Good night spell checker.

24 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I said NO stars. Jeez please read. They have better players on offense. Open your eyes @14 in Green

Poor effert on your part.

19 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO the butt fumble to my reply, Ken. That’s a poor effert ? on your part.

14 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Just checking in to make sure this thread is also a, even though Darnold doesn’t produce, he’s very good, thread.

Just checking in to make sure it was one of you Darnold sucks crowd that even first mentioned him in this thread that was nothing about him

8 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I missed the spelling eh? You aren't getting it. There are no stars on the Bill's but they have better players at every position on offense. So next time you mention me in a thread, please understand what I'm saying. Jeez

Good night spell checker.

Good night butt fumbler.

5 hours ago, fusionCA said:

The jets might beat the ravens...

I kid I kid 

Thursday will be a blow out for the ages, adam gase preparing a team on a short week

The horror 

I think this Dolphin game is our last “winnable game” this season. I mean I know “any given Sunday” but it’s hard to imagine us beating the Ravens, Steelers or Bills right now. 

Brady is well protected because Bellichick has always kept a strong emphasis on drafting OL. It's truly the difference between a competent GO (Bellichick) and an incompetent one ( our dear departed pos).

However, word has it Joe Douglas has a philosophy of building from the line out. If that's the case, then I don't believe he's ever seen a team in more dire need of his help?

8 hours ago, Welp said:

Just checking in to make sure it was one of you Darnold sucks crowd that even first mentioned him in this thread that was nothing about him

Check again.  Someone complemented Watson, who, the Jets could have had, along with a 1st and 3 2nds, and it was immediately met with, ‘Watson would suck here.’