Maxman

Name one Jets offensive lineman that you definitely want back next year as a starter. You can't.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:31 PM, Maxman said:

I can name 3:

Edoga

Harrison

Shell

LT and both G spots should be upgraded.  I'd be ok with Harrison remaining as starter at C.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, CrazyCarl40 said:

Neither Shell or Edoga or Harrison should be brought back as a starter. They are all depth and below league average. All positions should be upgraded. 5 new starters isn’t out of the realm of possibility. 

This is not realistic, and all 3 of those players are better than you are giving them credit for.  I will say that I like Shell at RT, and I want a stud at LT.  I'm not sure Edoga is a stud, and is probably a better player at RT.  I'm also not sure if Edoga is that much better than Shell.  Either way, Edoga and/or Shell at RT, we are solid.  Harrison performed pretty well at C when Kalil went down and was actually an upgrade.  He's young and still developing.   He's improving, and has real nice size as a C.

Upgrading at LT, LG and maybe at RG is more realistic.  Alex Smith could fill one of the two OG spots and is a solid player.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company