A note from banned poster Hackenberg

Maxman

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Please respond with your thoughts:

1. I want Hack back

2. Hell no Hack must go

Time for me to be serious....

First of all, I don't know Hackenberg and therefore can't speak to how annoying he may or may not have been.

I vote to allow him back. I say that because this is a message board and it should follow the general rule of FREE SPEECH. Within reason of course, if he starts going down racial lines of attacking posters personally then he should be banned. I firmly believe ANYONE has the right to criticize a Jets player? Even if they want to get personal. Like Geno Smith? His actions opened him up to personal attacks. He threw the team under the bus and alienated the entire team. He was deserving of everything he got.

And in regards to posters possibly complaining about his screaming posting style? His ridiculous conspiracy theories? Those posters that complain about him/her should learn to use the ignore function? You do have one, right? Just because so many on this site hate him or his posts does not mean he should be banned. He just needs to follow the rules that you have set up. That's my two cents. Take it as you will.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Umm... I know I’m not the only one here who’s been challenged to an IRL fight because of message board feelings.

Oh, I’ve got a running list of fight challenges... ghost in maxi pads was the most recent, ozzieny was another... too many to remember.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Instead of bringing Hack back, I think we should have regular "A note from Hackenberg" posts on the JN main page.  Like once a month or every couple weeks.  

I can do that, he is pretty good with the email. They are always coming in lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Bring back Peace Frog back too. Just follow the rules.

What happened with peace frog and the Michigan Jet fan guy?

I know both of them had a nasty streak and could really get “internet angry” lol.  I missed both of their last stands....

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sure thing. I just adjust his ban from permanent to:

image.png

The man has served his time. Get things ready, Hackenberg is coming back people.

However you need to give him a new screen name.  Or some sort of indicator of past context.  Sort of like what Brad Pitt would do in Inglourious Basterds before he'd let a captive go.  Can you carve in some sort of I love love love the NY Jets into his posts?

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

What happened with peace frog and the Michigan Jet fan guy?

I know both of them had a nasty streak and could really get “internet angry” lol.  I missed both of their last stands....

MJ didn't know how to treat the owner of the site, Peace, just short with people? I think? If memory serves. Idk? That's really Max's business. I take the net lightly. I'm told some kids these days only have ''friends'' on the internet. I can't relate to that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

Time for me to be serious....

First of all, I don't know Hackenberg and therefore can't speak to how annoying he may or may not have been.

I vote to allow him back. I say that because this is a message board and it should follow the general rule of FREE SPEECH. Within reason of course, if he starts going down racial lines of attacking posters personally then he should be banned. I firmly believe ANYONE has the right to criticize a Jets player? Even if they want to get personal. Like Geno Smith? His actions opened him up to personal attacks. He threw the team under the bus and alienated the entire team. He was deserving of everything he got.

And in regards to posters possibly complaining about his screaming posting style? His ridiculous conspiracy theories? Those posters that complain about him/her should learn to use the ignore function? You do have one, right? Just because so many on this site hate him or his posts does not mean he should be banned. He just needs to follow the rules that you have set up. That's my two cents. Take it as you will.

Anyone who CONSISTENTLY derails threads ought to be banned IHMO.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Not bad.
Hey. I’ve received some of that to my in box a few times from him.
So at least he’s consistent.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s wishy washy.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Liar. You were a Maccagnan supporter for the longest time.  The man was the poster child for the Indecisive.  Mike McQuivocator.  You hung on to the near end! Didn't you?  Yessirreeeee.     B)

• Haha 1

Has anyone mentioned yet that Hackenberg’s ??? take is that the #1 seed from the NFC will face the #2 seed (#1 if this email came earlier in the day) in the AFC in the Super Bowl?

Takes a real Brain Genius to come to that conclusion.

Also, when he was banned, he said the league set it up so that WAS would give NE it’s first loss.  NE won 33-7.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Yeah, but you’ve got it coming.  I, however, am a delight.

23 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Thankfully there was an ocean between me and @TheBigRagu. Another lunatic you JI boys brought round. I’d have taken him anyways.

Don’t ask me how I stumbled on it, but before I registered here, one of the very first posts I saw was one where @T0mShane was calling out someone to fight him behind a 7-11 in Smithtown. All because he kept getting butt fumbled by the guy. ?

I remember thinking this place must be like the Thunderdome.

27 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Don’t ask me how I stumbled on it, but before I registered here, one of the very first posts I saw was one where @T0mShane was calling out someone to fight him behind a 7-11 in Smithtown. All because he kept getting butt fumbled by the guy. ?

THE FIRST RULE OF JETNATION...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I miss him. If nothing else, he was entertaining.

He was one of a kind. Last night I even referred to what I call that “hackenberg theory”.

He believes certain teams will always be good, even if they have brief down cycles, they are chosen franchises.

Others, like the Bengals and guess who(?) will always be bad.

@Maxman in the spirit of the holidays, maybe you should consider a pardon. As crazy as he could be at times, he’s basically a good egg.

The NFL waited 4 decades to let the pats into the club.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

LOL @T0mShane the reigning 7-11,Applebee's parking lot champion prize fighter in words, my guess is he would never show up. 

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Liar. You were a Maccagnan supporter for the longest time.  The man was the poster child for the Indecisive.  Mike McQuivocator.  You hung on to the near end! Didn't you?  Yessirreeeee.     B)

How does that make me a liar?  I have never wavered. Not once.   Please explain my finest of pals.