A note from banned poster Hackenberg

Maxman

4 hours ago, JiF said:

This thread clearly learned nothing from the late great and honorable Hackenburg.  

This thread.  That "email" or card....never happened.  Max is just feeding you what you want and you're too stupid to realize it's fake. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really did send that email though.

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

How does that make me a liar?  I have never wavered. Not once.   Please explain my finest of pals. 

You said "I can't stand wishy washy".  I was joking that despite that claim, you supported the king of wishy washies far longer than most.  

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Don’t ask me how I stumbled on it, but before I registered here, one of the very first posts I saw was one where @T0mShane was calling out someone to fight him behind a 7-11 in Smithtown. All because he kept getting butt fumbled by the guy. ?

I remember thinking this place must be like the Thunderdome.

That was a joke, obviously. @Gastineau Lives isn’t even a real person. He’s a line of code being run in an Italian bot farm

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

bring Hack back..  if he's committed enough (no pun intended) to writing hate mail while banned then he must really love the site.

he also took a lot of shots without resorting to calling his detractors names or melting down.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he's an alt for Jetsrule.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That was a joke, obviously. @Gastineau Lives isn’t even a real person. He’s a line of code being run in an Italian bot farm

Lol at the time I had no idea who any of the “characters” here were. To be honest I’d never been on a message board. 

I saw the “ don’t argue with me” thing, and I thought this guy is a real wild man...

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Dcat said:

You said "I can't stand wishy washy".  I was joking that despite that claim, you supported the king of wishy washies far longer than most.  

Ohhhhh   I see. I though were implying that I had somehow wished or washed in my stupid support.  Which I obviously did not.  lol 

I don't think Macchiato's was wishy washy actually. He was committed to his system of randomness and BPA that he always was.  It just sucked. :)  And sucked consistently. 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, 14 in Green said:

You’re a good man, max. You really are.

A lot of people in your position here would “strut around” flaunting their ego, going off on power trips. You’re the opposite of that.

I’ll probably get called a suck up for posting this, but what the hell, you deserve a pat on the back once in a while.

The league made him do it.  This whole site is rigged.  You think the whole coup d'etat of the JI regime was just happenstance?  And now look at them.  Max's enemies fall by the wayside while he grows ever stronger.  I'm here to stand up!  Blow the whistle!  I may not be strong as one, but as many, we can do something, probably somehow!  About stuff!  And if I should be banned...avenge me!  Somebody.  Maybe Hackenburg.  Or Smizzy or Limolady or Alk.  Find them.  They'll know what to do.

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, Apache 51 said:

Guy don't bother me. I listen to all opinions out here in space. Read, or scroll on, it's a finger and a mouse. There is a Brady Joke in there somewhere.

Careful Apache.....jokes about fingers and mouse which involve Tom Brady will awaken the PC giants....

On 12/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Maxman said:

I shouldn't do this because it will encourage more hate mail. But I am going to share this nice Christmas card we received from Hackenberg (recently banned poster) this morning.

I think he misses JetNation and was trying to kiss and make up.  ? 

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Maxman said:

I shouldn't do this because it will encourage more hate mail. But I am going to share this nice Christmas card we received from Hackenberg (recently banned poster) this morning.

lol you stupid ****s.Jets suck as always because the league makes it so and you keep following them like children.

the super bowl will be  Pats vs Niners and the Redskins will make the playoffs and youll  still be too stupid to realize its fake.

The Redskins are mathematically eliminated.

• Sympathy 1