WowOhWow

The truth about stepping away from this team...

If anyone put any sports team in front of family, health and career, I feel tremendous amount of sorrow for that individual.

Priorities.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, slats said:

I was in Mexico house hunting and missed the last two wins of the three game winning streak down there. Was really looking forward to sitting in front of the TV yesterday to watch them and... yeah. Good news is that I found a place and I'll be moving down next month. Also good news is that I know there's a way to get the Sunday Ticket down there but I haven't looked into it, yet. I'm interested to see what happens to my fandom, which dates back to when I was six or seven years old, when I'm just not in NY for most of the football season anymore (I'll probably be here late May thru most of October for a couple years, at least). 

I've been following Jets message boards since I first stuck an AOL floppy disc into a Dell. Don't see that habit getting dropped any time soon. 

It's YOUR fault then. Can you go back to Mexico?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, slats said:

It's a conundrum. I was down there when the Cheats came back against the Falcons, too. 

I wish you and your family health and happiness, regardless what awful sports team you choose to root for.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company