Jump to content

My One Wish For The Remainder Of The Season


THE BARON
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I like good hits as much as the next guy, but this is veering a little uncomfortably close to 'want to hurt him' territory IMO. 

Bad karma at a minimum.  Can't join you on that.  

I want a good, clean, hard-hitting game, which would include playing well and defending against L.J. 

Nothing less, nothing more.  And certainly not wishing him an injury.

BRING THE WOOD !!!!

 

gettyimages-95902403-e1513790689523.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

My One Wish For The Remainder Of The Season...

In two weeks when the Jets play the Ravens, I want to see a Jets defender lay the wood on Lamar Jackson.  Totally jack him up.  I mean really knock his $hit loose !!!

Thou art a dick.

Saying stopping Ravens will be "easy meat"...  you havent the slightest clue.

This place is full of idiots, ffs.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Why? Jackson is a joy to watch. And America's greatest hope at preventing tyranny from reaching the Superbowl for the millionth time...

The QB/RB hybrid position mandates special attention from the defense.  The more yardage they rack up on the ground, the more imperative the zealous application of "correction" becomes for defenders.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

The Ravens are one hit away from being barely average.  BRING THE WOOD !!!

Right - but why would anyone want that? So that Brady can win another ring? 

Also - i love how much Gastineau looks like Nacho Libre in your avatar!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Last game of the year before the playoffs or in a playoff game he will get hurt just before they play  the pats.  Book it.

 

4 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Right - but why would anyone want that? So that Brady can win another ring? 

Also - i love how much Gastineau looks like Nacho Libre in your avatar!

I did't mention injury in any of my posts.  A crushing, but legal hit that does not result in an injury can have the desired effect.   I assume all the naysayers don't like Greg Williams ???  Football is somewhat like "sausages" for some.  You may love them until you see how they are made... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

 

I did't mention injury in any of my posts.  A crushing, but legal hit that does not result in an injury can have the desired effect.   I assume all the naysayers don't like Greg Williams ???  Football is somewhat like "sausages" for some.  You may love them until you see how they are made... 

What?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

 

I did't mention injury in any of my posts.  A crushing, but legal hit that does not result in an injury can have the desired effect.   I assume all the naysayers don't like Greg Williams ???  Football is somewhat like "sausages" for some.  You may love them until you see how they are made... 

Lay wood. Jack. Knock poop loose. Sausage.

This is entrapment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My only wish is for Sam Darnold to put up a monster game against the Bills in the last game of the season against the Bills backups, because the Bills decided to rest their starters after being locked into the 5th seed the previous week.

 

And my 2nd wish is for Quinnen Williams to sack the Bills backup quarterback enough times to finish the season with more sacks than Ed Oliver.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, THE BARON said:

My One Wish For The Remainder Of The Season...

In two weeks when the Jets play the Ravens, I want to see a Jets defender lay the wood on Lamar Jackson.  Totally jack him up.  I mean really knock his $hit loose !!!

no.  a healthy lamar jackson may be the one thing that keeps the fossil out of the superbowl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

My only wish is for Sam Darnold to put up a monster game against the Bills in the last game of the season against the Bills backups, because the Bills decided to rest their starters after being locked into the 5th seed the previous week.

 

And my 2nd wish is for Quinnen Williams to sack the Bills backup quarterback enough times to finish the season with more sacks than Ed Oliver.

Knocking the Bills out of the playoffs would be a nice consolation prize at the end of the season for me. 

As for Lamar Jackson, I'm a fan. Kid is a flat out baller. Must be nice to have a CS that has a freaking clue, and can utilize players' strengths. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

My only wish is for Sam Darnold to put up a monster game against the Bills in the last game of the season against the Bills backups, because the Bills decided to rest their starters after being locked into the 5th seed the previous week.

 

And my 2nd wish is for Quinnen Williams to sack the Bills backup quarterback enough times to finish the season with more sacks than Ed Oliver.

image.png.bf571d02be57992ca0280deaf3e5be81.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 3:24 PM, playtowinthegame said:

My only wish is for Sam Darnold to put up a monster game against the Bills in the last game of the season against the Bills backups, because the Bills decided to rest their starters after being locked into the 5th seed the previous week.

 

And my 2nd wish is for Quinnen Williams to sack the Bills backup quarterback enough times to finish the season with more sacks than Ed Oliver.

a christmas story GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...