slats

The Class of '18 QBs are really Only as Good as their Situations

3 hours ago, JiF said:

This thread highlights my very favorite dynamic that has formed on this board.

The know it all crowd has firmly placed Darnold in the bust category and legit (just read the thread) blame him for everything going wrong on this offense ie: he's to blame for sacks.  lmfao.  Those same know it alls, routinely call this the least talented team in the league and that big Mac was the worst GM in the history of the league.  So, those very same smooth brains are basically claiming that a 22 year old QB, on his 2nd head coach, in his 2nd system, who has started 22 games, with injuries all over the worst roster in the league, should be overcoming all those facts, by playing at an elite level and proving that he's the best of the bunch.

Jetnation baby!!!!  

I guess you missed the part where he declared it was indisputable? For real, there are a bunch of clowns who know nothing, but think they are smarter than everyone else, and are making this board rough to read.

16 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

People who are too invested in their feelings to look stuff up for themselves aren't generally going to be open to persuasion if you do it for them. I'd say lose the friend.

Yo Lonze, help a brother out, dont' want to lose my boy, he makes the best wings ever. Get me the indisputable evidence so I can show him our line is actually the goods. I googled it but coudn't find it.

• Haha 4

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company