slats

The Class of '18 QBs are really Only as Good as their Situations

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If my son was drafted by the New York Jets, I legitimately wouldn’t allow him to sign the contract. I’d advise him to sit out the year and force a trade. No ******* way I send him to this meat grinder organization 

That is probably the only way the kid doesn't make the NFL. With your DNA and life choices, that kid would really be unstoppable.

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Yesterday's game 2nd and 10, 4th quarter at the 7:38 mark

aka Carlos Dunlap's 3rd sack  

Sam Darnold gets 4 whole seconds before the pocket collapses

there's alot of Jets fans think that writing a fancy essay about situations excuses bad Qb play

life is what happens it's not what we want to have happen 

I am still not sure what I think about this Sgt Slaughter version of Bitonti.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

there's a middle ground between "playing at an elite level" and "missing a month by getting the kissing disease from sweathogs" 

Sam Darnold gets no more benefit of the doubt 

it's time to grow up and be a professional i.e. don't celebrate like it's 99 when you're 4-7 

200.gif

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Eyes Of Adam said:

Yo Lonze, help a brother out, dont' want to lose my boy, he makes the best wings ever. Get me the indisputable evidence so I can show him our line is actually the goods. I googled it but coudn't find it.

Bu-Bye. I feel like your time could be better spent trying to "Fire the Johnsons" which is needed because the Jets aren't getting better even though they have "No Bowles".

9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

It's great because he keeps making new accounts for the sole purpose of kicking in the door and screaming "SMART PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY STUPID. STUPID PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SMART. I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL." Then he inevitably pushes it too far and does, in fact, die on that hill. Then he lurks for a couple months, gets his bowels in an uproar because too many people are citing DVOA, comes up with another lame punny handle, and runs the whole thing back. Truly one of the all-time greats

One note on the lurking for a few months. Well that part needs to be clarified at least. He does lurk for a few months but he emails the site with the passion of an afternoon caller to WFAN. Let me on the air !!!!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I am so relieved for little Connor and also for his mom, TinderSlut69.

I didn't realize she changed usernames. I'll update the info on file.

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2019 at 7:32 PM, 14 in Green said:

I agree with you.

I also think all four organizations feel like they got the right man for their team, and wouldn’t change anything if they could pick again.

I'm pretty sure the Cardinals would do the Rosen pick over again if they could.

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company