Brady Looking His Age?

Brady is airmailing certain passes but he has basically 2 receivers he trusts to run accurate routes at the moment: Edelman and White 

that E-P system doesn't work with NKeal Harry and Phillip Dorsett freelancing everywhere. an 8 yard route has to be 8 exact yards 

this is why Brady wants to be playing with Keenan Allen next season 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Gonna be a tough road having to get past both Baltimore and Kansas City. Kind of disappointing that Roethlisberger is out because this AFC bracket looks like one for the ages.

Pats would probably beat everyone but the ravens in the playoffs 

Ravens and Seahawks are the team’s that give them problems historically 

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just looked at the QB stats and ordered by QB rating - Brady is in the bottom third of the league. Some of the QB's ahead of him:

Josh Allen
Kyler Murray
Gardner Minshew
Marcus Mariota
Jacoby Brissett 
Case Keenum
Teddy Bridgewater

?

He’s getting old and the pats getting rid of Josh Gordon week 5 who was his best WR

21 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Gonna be a tough road having to get past both Baltimore and Kansas City. Kind of disappointing that Roethlisberger is out because this AFC bracket looks like one for the ages.

Good point. I haven't been following but just looked and saw Pitts went from #3 offense last year to #28 this years. 

19 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Pats would probably beat everyone but the ravens in the playoffs 

Ravens and Seahawks are the team’s that give them problems historically 

KC should've beat them last year. There's a lot to be said about the Patriot mystiuqe come playoff time but I'd be very surprised if they get there this year.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Imagine how angry these people are gonna be when they close out the season with three games in weather against top pass defenses and we actually start trolling Darnold.

The ginger interception machine will be in full force to close the year out

Funny, I actually think he’s playing well.  Most of the incompletions are passes he’s throwing to a spot..  a spot where he expects a receiver but no one shows.

The system they run requires the receivers to make reads and when they don’t make the same read he does, it leads to the sort of confusion you see.

It’s the same reason backup QBs typically perform  so badly..  it takes a lot of reps to build a rapport and confidence with your skill positions.  This even before we get into the nitty gritty of whether the receiver  can get open and run or catch.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Brady is airmailing certain passes but he has basically 2 receivers he trusts to run accurate routes at the moment: Edelman and White 

that E-P system doesn't work with NKeal Harry and Phillip Dorsett freelancing everywhere. an 8 yard route has to be 8 exact yards 

this is why Brady wants to be playing with Keenan Allen next season 

he also isn't getting the protection he's had in years past so he needs to really get his throws out fast.

Here in Cincinnati the Bengals’ defensive line is anxiously awaiting a reunion with Tom Brady on 15 December.  The last time the Patriots visited Cincinnati was 2013 and he got beat to a pulp by Geno Atkins and picked off by Adam Jones.  I was there and it was epic.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just looked at the QB stats and ordered by QB rating - Brady is in the bottom third of the league. Some of the QB's ahead of him:

Josh Allen
Kyler Murray
Gardner Minshew
Marcus Mariota
Jacoby Brissett 
Case Keenum
Teddy Bridgewater

?

And they’re 10-2. Unreal.

This is still a “Quarterback League” right?

• Upvote 2