Breaking (Fake) News Headlines

Maxman

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I actually think his take on Darnold agrees with many of us.  I believe he stated outright that we don't know for sure and we should never let a guy we don't know about alter our chance to get a franchise QB.  Now, he pointed that out by posting snotty advanced stats at people, but that is just a style thing.

The one time I remember really fighting with him was about Cromartie.  He dropped some knowledgeable sh*t, but used different terminology than I am used to - I use old school terms most of the time, not this modern mumjo jumbo.  By the time I figured out what he was talking about it was too late to continue.  

He thinks he is better than us.  Why do we care?  I think I am better than us too.  I expect most of you should. 

We are better than you. We think so little of you we didn't even send you a fridge magnet lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We are better than you. We think so little of you we didn't even send you a fridge magnet lol.

I have one now! 

The home for New York Jets info and talk, complete with 2007 schedule - American and National!

I wonder which OG that passed from old age had it pulled from their fridge before the paramedics left.

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:26 AM, CTM said:

I know hes kind of a misanthrope but hes clever and has a biting wit. It's always a good time clicking the "aten quoted you" notification and waiting to see what bit of cutting horribleness awaits you. I get a good laugh at a bunch of his posts even when at my own expense.

Imo, the board is better with him maybe specifically because we dont have another one like him. You could say the same about Hackenburg, and I was sorry to see him go, but Aten atleast knows the game very well and adds a ton of value from a football perspective whereas Hackenburg didnt.

Just my 2 cents 

Lol. Your hard-on for Aten only rivals your hard-on for brady. 

I will say that on rare occassions, he was clever and did display a strong understanding of data analysis relating to football which was fun to read, but on all occasions including those times, he was a grade-a douche dating back to his time on JI. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about the state of my genitals. 

Not as much as you'd like, but I notice you didn't refute my statements. 

edit to add: anyway, carry on. I didn't realize how much had already been discussed about the artist formerly known as aten when I made that post. If I had gone on to read the rest of the thread, I wouldn't have posted originally. 

42 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Not as much as you'd like, but I notice you didn't refute my statements. 

I don't hide the fact that I enjoy the extreme characters around here, even mentioned in the post you quoted I was sad to see Hackenburg go.

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2019 at 3:56 PM, #27TheDominator said:

I actually think his take on Darnold agrees with many of us.  I believe he stated outright that we don't know for sure and we should never let a guy we don't know about alter our chance to get a franchise QB.  Now, he pointed that out by posting snotty advanced stats at people, but that is just a style thing.

The one time I remember really fighting with him was about Cromartie.  He dropped some knowledgeable sh*t, but used different terminology than I am used to - I use old school terms most of the time, not this modern mumjo jumbo.  By the time I figured out what he was talking about it was too late to continue.  

He thinks he is better than us.  Why do we care?  I think I am better than us too.  I expect most of you should. 

These are just words!

On 12/3/2019 at 12:44 AM, JTJet said:

Jamal Adams traded to New England Patriots: Jets recieve 3rd round pick. 

- Donald Trump purchases New York Jets. 

02c940c84cdb236435ec0048bc9118ed.jpg

He’d buy it and bankrupt the team in 2 months. Sounds like a plan! Then Max can swoop in and buy the team with JetNation stock. Finally, a real owner to turn this Wacko franchise around.