"Adam Gase was held back by the awful Ryan Tannehill"

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

So Tannehill is playing the best ball of his career. 

That's nice for him and Titans fans who have had to watch Mariota who is so bad.

He's nailing almost every single deep throw cos...  cos Gase is NOT there?

Last year it was Bates...   this year Gase....

Too many variables tbqh.  Good for Tanny he's reviving his career opportunities.  He'll get someone to sign him this off-season if he keeps it up till year end.

Is Gase to blame for Tanny's statistical downswing or injuries?  Who knows.  Doesn't really matter now.

Gas is here, we're the 31st ranked Offense in the NFL.  Darnold is improved slightly vs. year one.  We were out of it at 1-7, but we're 5-8 now. 

That is what matters.

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Henry had two touchdowns in addition to the 100 yards I watched part of the game he was dominant still he just didn’t go completely nuts like he has in recent weeks 

He was effective but he didn't carry the O like usual, I have to give Ryan credit. He played outstanding the other day.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

You still obsessed with me and which QB's I prefer in a given moment?

You love bashing Sam even though his OL sucks, his receivers are average at best and his coach sucks

It’s a good thing you’re not a Cowboys fan you would have declared Troy Aikman a bust after he went 0-11 and had 9tds to 18 INTs as a rookie

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

8/15 and 72 yards passing when a defense  is 100% focused on stopping the run is pretty Mark Sanchez-esque.

Don't confuse people with facts here.

The Titans are have the best offensive line and best rushing attack in the NFL.  If Tannehill can't complete some passes against an 8-man box of run defenders while his OLine gives him 4 seconds to diagnose routes then he shouldn't be in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Don't confuse people with facts here.

The Titans are have the best offensive line and best rushing attack in the NFL.  If Tannehill can't complete some passes against an 8-man box of run defenders while his OLine gives him 4 seconds to diagnose routes then he shouldn't be in the NFL.

And if Gase was the titans head coach they would have tried to throw it 45 times tonight just like he did facing the bengals and their league bottom run defense

• Upvote 1