We have to crush the Dolphins

I can't handle getting swept by the Fins the year they're tanking. I want Gase to run the score up if possible - i.e. Onside kicks when you're up by a lot. Coach Gase needs to have that  no mercy killer instinct attitude for this game against the team that fired him. Jets need to blow the Dolphins out. Make Fitzmagic turn back into Sixpatrick.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I can't handle getting swept by the Fins the year they're tanking. I want Gase to run the score up if possible - i.e. Onside kicks when you're up by a lot. Coach Gase needs to have that  no mercy killer instinct attitude for this game against the team that fired him. Jets need to blow the Dolphins out. Make Fitzmagic turn back into Sixpatrick.

Fitz throws for 400yds and we lose 31-9.  Team has quit.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We couldn’t crush a tin can right now.

If the Jets win it will be a close one.

50/50 on whether the Jets win or lose IMO.

if you are not wary...   smh....  you don't know the Jets.

Poole is concussed Adams is one legged...  we have no pass rush...

the odds of crushing are low...    i am vibing our odds ar ~ 33/66

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

if you are not wary...   smh....  you don't know the Jets.

Poole is concussed Adams is one legged...  we have no pass rush...

the odds of crushing are low...    i am vibing our odds ar ~ 33/66

The Jets are still the more talented team, and should win (especially since the Jets played them a few weeks ago, are at home, and the Dolphins are due for a letdown after the eagles win (that’s what bad teams do). If Gase loses this game it’s a really bad look. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RonaldJet said:

The Jets are still the more talented team, and should win (especially since the Jets played them a few weeks ago, are at home, and the Dolphins are due for a letdown after the eagles win (that’s what bad teams do). If Gase loses this game it’s a really bad look. 

i see what ya mean, but...    worrisome times

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

We crushed the Raiders at MetLife. Why not crush the Dolphins?

The Raiders offense is built around the running game and we were the best in the league at stopping the run with Adams on the field. We shut down their offense and everything went right for us when we were on offense. The Fins totally manhandled us the last time we faced them and their offense is much more pass-centric. Granted we've upgraded our CB position since then, but we're likely without our best defensive player too.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Raiders offense is built around the running game and we were the best in the league at stopping the run with Adams on the field. We shut down their offense and everything went right for us when we were on offense. The Fins totally manhandled us the last time we faced them and their offense is much more pass-centric. Granted we've upgraded our CB position since then, but we're likely without our best defensive player too.

It's time for the bad Fitzpatrick to show up...and the bad Fitz always rears its ugly head to remind you why he's a journeyman quarterback. Jets will win in a route, and the road to 500 just became one game shorter. Let's Go Jets!!!!!!

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

They're not tanking.  

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Now that they blew it vs. Cincy, I want them to get embarrassed by the Dolphins.  Better draft pick and better chance Johnson and Douglas wise up and send Gase packing...

Adam Gase is not going anywhere. He'll be the Jets head coach in 2020. You know that right? 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

If the Jets lose the Dolphins game: 

1- the team has finally quit on Gase

2 - Gase is not a good HC

3 - The Johnson's will have to rethink their confidence in Gase going into next year

#3, they won't they have continually proved they have no clue.  Keeping Mac around for one last fatal off season and then firing him at the behest of gase, was clear indication that chris is out to lunch.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Adam Gase is not going anywhere. He'll be the Jets head coach in 2020. You know that right? 

Chris Johnson publicly gave Gace the go for 2020, but his mind can and should be changed...

The poor player refuses to even allow himself to believe that his QB is much better off running an offense that is different than the one he is queer for.  Square peg, round hole.   "SPRH Gase" 

Even if Johnson has him back in 2020, he wont be back in 2021.  His ineptitude guarantees it and Douglas wont let Gase destroy his reputation... 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

It's time for the bad Fitzpatrick to show up...and the bad Fitz always rears its ugly head to remind you why he's a journeyman quarterback. Jets will win in a route, and the road to 500 just became one game shorter. Let's Go Jets!!!!!!

It seems like Fitz just takes a shot half the time. I saw highlights, and all of his big plays were lobs to Parker, who came down with the ball. Fitz did that a lot when he played for us with Marshall and Decker. Every qb needs receivers who can go up and get these jump balls. Eli lived off it. We need it to for Sam. It seems like more and more, whenever in doubt, just chuck a lob and either you'll get a PI, or your big athletic receiver will go up and get it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

LOL, this Jet team will listen to #33 about how great they are as they did in Cinci while they watch Fitz put up 400 yards and 35 points on them Sunday. Just do us a favor, lose out and go home for the winter already. 

What does this have to do with Jamal Adams. Stop with all the nonsensical Jamal Adams hate.

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Fitz throws for 400yds and we lose 31-9.  Team has quit.

Except thats not what it looked like against a 6-4 Raiders team fighting for a playoff spot. Stop it already with your negativity. 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

We couldn’t crush a tin can right now.

If the Jets win it will be a close one.

50/50 on whether the Jets win or lose IMO.

Exactly. If you ask me its very simple. Can the O-line protect Darnold and can the D-line/front 7 get to the QB. For the Jets, those are the two issues that have been the determining factors in whether or not they can win games against equal or lower level competition. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2019 at 10:26 AM, ASH1962 said:

LOL, this Jet team will listen to #33 about how great they are as they did in Cinci while they watch Fitz put up 400 yards and 35 points on them Sunday. Just do us a favor, lose out and go home for the winter already. 

So that's what Adams did?  

LOL

The only one who was angry because they lost is being questioned.

Some of you guys are out of your minds. Not only do you have no idea what we have in Adams the player you feel the need to bring him up and ridicule him at every turn.  He's the reason why we lost?  You mean because he was injured during the first series of the game and the D struggled?  

I wish we had 22 players who cared as much as he does

• Post of the Week 1