A thread about Matt Rhule

On 12/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, Tony The Wiz said:

I really have a good feeling with him. I watched him take a Temple program and built that up and after what he has done in Baylor is amazing. He has coached in the NFL for 1 year for the New York Giants under Coughlin.  Since I watch a ton of college football I think he not only brings an offensive approach like a Lincoln Reilly but he was a Linebacker under Paterno at Penn St. and brings that toughness to his defense. Baylor was a disaster when he was hired and now they could go to the Championship Series. And all in less than three years.  He is my guy for this organization.  But yes he will be a high priority for many teams, College and Pro.  Hopefully he picks the Jets.  

I havent popped ecstacy in a decade.....

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

You done?

This same ownership that you hammer endlessly were here when we went to back-to-back Championship games and went on a 16-4 run during that span.  The head coach, defensive coordinator, and GM are highly respected in the league and have proven they can win elsewhere.  The quarterback has taken nice steps towards consistently solid play, a must for a second year player. 

The only thing standing between your mouth and an 11 win season were acts of God, terrible illnesses and injuries that left us with a roster filled with backups and practice squad guys.  Despite this, we are 4-4 with QB1 healthy and have won 3 of our last 4 games.  It's pathetic that someone who calls himself a fan can't see the extenuating circumstances and just wants to hate on the team, and as a result, the rest of us on this forum.

SAR I

At this point you sound like a total troll. and I’m not done by a long shot. This roster regardless of injuries isn’t any where near a playoff roster, let alone a 11 Wins. The Oline is so poor it’s the worst I’ve ever seen.

The two fluke Rex Ryan teams, that Eric Mangini built, faded faster than a firework. They bottled both AFC championship games, and the window slammed shut.

Since that point each season as gotten bleaker and bleaker until we have reached the point of max SOJ. We set a new low last week by losing to a 0-11 to go with the lose to a 0-7 team Dolphins.

This team came out flat can’t overcome any adversity at all, Gase isn’t highly rated he’s a jack ass and ego maniac. He alienated players in Miami and is doing the same here. 

Darnold I do feel sorry for, I hope Gase doesn’t ruin him with is stupid play calling and in ability to help and develop him.

You are the person that starts ludicrous threads about going to a play offs, with a team with one Win. We are going to spin our wheels still further, until we get some one who’s got an idea what their doing here. I prey Douglas can draft, or we are really screwed.