JetNation Fan Mail

Maxman

On 12/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, JiF said:

haha yep, it happened.

No.  We had a smaller mostly family wedding.  My brothers were co-best men.  We did have a formal wedding and I wore a tux after many different debates about beach vs. a more traditional venue.  Ironically and I'll have to find the picture but while I wore a tux...my wife had this cool caricature type of drawing made where I was in a bow tie, tux jacket and board shorts.  I'll have to find it...

Thanks!  I've been a married may for a whole 3 weeks!  A straight up veteran at this game! 

I did shoot an 82 at the Slammer and Squire the morning of my wedding.  Took a big group out.  Shoot really well and legit came 1 inch from my 2nd hole in one! 

Yeah right... the groom gets 12 foot gimmes and a handful of mulligans.?

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Warfish said:

I miss Smizzy.  

I hear he went full baddie tho, so yeah.

Full JN amnesty one day to all bad posters?

Smizzy was my guy, legit was one of my best friends here. I suspect he has been back here for years under a different name. I am not saying that as something I know. But he was a big part of the site, he stepped away but I always thought he wouldn't be able to stay away.

That being said, I will always consider him a friend but I don't see any way he would ever be welcomed back here.

Enough on that though, sorry to be vague but some things are just better left unsaid.

• Upvote 2

On 12/5/2019 at 11:26 PM, HighPitch said:

+1 for tx

not sure what happened but he was never rude or hateful

He told me my panties were in a bunch!!!!  :)

Tx is someone I always liked. I had an email exchange with him recently. The only way I see it ever working for Tx here again is when Belly and Brady are gone. If the Pats are bad and the Jets are good we might have a shot with him here. Last time he was back it was tough. We don't need anyone smack talking us about how good the Patriots are, WE KNOW lol.

13 hours ago, section314 said:

Where is Lil Woody? Max, did you extradite him to North Korea for all that Rosen stuff two years ago??

Geez I don't even remember this?

11 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I might start a personal get to know u type thread. The one where everyonenposts a REAL pic of themselves and writes a quick blurb about themselves. 

What u guys think

#IstandwithTom

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Geez I don't even remember this?

#IstandwithTom

Max....it was 2018 as we were leading up to the draft. He either started, or commented in a thread about what QB the Jets should take, making the case , I believe, for Rosen because of him being Jewish and how that would play well in the NYC area. He started to get pretty heavy into it, and a bunch of guys responded to him, not in a positive way. You told him to cool it, that we don't allow politics or religion here, and he kept going. I think you gave him a few chances to stop, he didn't, and he got the boot, never to be heard from again.

Haha that’s awesome! You should register the guys full name attached to lovesanal.com and threaten to register it like you did with jetsfan16. (Bet you don’t remember that?) he stopped completely after that

Disclaimer: yeah yeah, I don’t have like 12 dummy accounts, only two. and they were made over 10 years ago. I forgot the keys to my main account and the email addy attached to it.  So it’s retired and I’m on the semi retired poster rehabilitation program now.

But I want to be in the fresh start group. You and the mods know who this is, and I’m not starting any provocative threads. I’m just busting your chops ? 

have a good weekend Phillip

PS: Which one of your kids are screening the site emails? 

2 hours ago, THE_STOOLSPRAYER said:

PS: Which one of your kids are screening the site emails? 

We have two interns right now, they will both be here through May. One is doing some web work and the other is assigned business tasks, checking the site emails and things like that. They are from a NJ state college.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:06 PM, HighPitch said:

I have no need for the guy. Crass is putting it lightly. He was his own biggest fan and for a teacher he couldnt spell. Never capitalizes or uses apostrophy

And judging by the mini-album I have by his band, not the greatest of musicians either  ?

I heard he's a genius at recording his co-workers though.

18 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

And judging by the mini-album I have by his band, not the greatest of musicians either  ?

I heard he's a genius at recording his co-workers though.

Ok yea that was funny. Drilling a hole in the tool chest and putting the micro cassette recorder on