Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paradis

Who wants to party in Buffalo?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

I’m flying out for this one boys. No underwear, and lots of contraband. 

We have an obligation to make this game a nightmare for the bills and the locals 

PS. 50% chance of getting arrested if you roll me with. I’m 2/4 at Ralph Wilson. 

Will you be going to B-dubs, then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good. We could then fly down to Florida and pick up chicks at Century Village.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Paradis said:

Exactly why it's fun to go. The parking lot is a total thunderdome. I had to throw down with a Granny one time..

You guys are pussies. 

I'm getting lit at the casino in Niagara on Saturday and then carrying that over to the game. 

I'm hoping a few of you grow some christmas sized balls and show up.

Back when I went to uni and lived after for 10 yrs, went to a buncha Jets/Bills games..

was pretty roundly abused but hey.. all good... started out like 2-0 but was

like 3-5 by the last game...   best game i saw was a back n forth battle we lost to a last'second Kelly to Mueller TD pass....   New York Jets at Buffalo Bills - October 21st, 1990..

last win 92, unexpected INT TD....froze my ******* feet off Dec 6, 92

image.thumb.png.0079717ab4d83b96b4739aeca7db9018.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Worst stadium I have ever been to

tons of angry, nasty, and trashed fans 

 

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Does anyone party in Buffalo? I figured people just gather around a trash fire and drink until they forget they’re in Buffalo.

RW Stadium is in the middle of a suburban neighborhood. The neighborhood rents their lawns out which negates the five hour tailgate window that exists in the league for stadium premises. All people up there know how to do to entertain themselves is drink hard liquor. I made the mistake of going to MNF back with Fitzmagic playing and I thought I was going to get killed walking a quarter mile into the stadium. They had been drinking on lawns since 9am. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paradis said:

I’m flying out for this one boys. No underwear, and lots of contraband. 

We have an obligation to make this game a nightmare for the bills and the locals 

PS. 50% chance of getting arrested if you roll me with. I’m 2/4 at Ralph Wilson. 

Are you sure you’re Canadian? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, peebag said:

I'll start a gofundme for bail money if you promise to wear a gopro for the game.

Found a sneak peak 

SimpleDishonestAltiplanochinchillamouse-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Worst stadium I have ever been to

tons of angry, nasty, and trashed fans 

Can you blame them?

They’re born...they live...they die....in Buffalo.

How many generations of inbreeding at this point?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Paradis said:

I’m flying out for this one boys. No underwear, and lots of contraband. 

 

Bills fans be like:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soft. 

You're all soft. 

I know this decade of ineptitude beat us down some, but y'all lost yer edge. You should be ready to throw down at the end of the season BUF

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Soft. 

You're all soft. 

I know this decade of ineptitude beat us down some, but y'all lost yer edge. You should be ready to throw down at the end of the season BUF

 

Rather go watch the Eagles beat the giants to take the Division away from Dallas.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Paradis said:

I’m flying out for this one boys. No underwear, and lots of contraband. 

We have an obligation to make this game a nightmare for the bills and the locals 

PS. 50% chance of getting arrested if you roll me with. I’m 2/4 at Ralph Wilson. 

 

20 hours ago, prime21 said:

I think you are insane.

I know he is insane.

#SanDiegoPlayoffGame2009

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 yards was no gimme. They cant even make chip shots these days.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

49 yards was no gimme. They cant even make chip shots these days.

 

Yep.  Poor guy was an undeserved pariah almost on the level of Bill Buckner.  A very good kicker who missed a tough one in the worst possible circumstance.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Soft. 

You're all soft. 

I know this decade of ineptitude beat us down some, but y'all lost yer edge. You should be ready to throw down at the end of the season BUF

 

Sorry.  Would love to meet up with you sometime for a game, but the timing of this one won't work for me.  Too much going on around the holidays between both work and family.  Can't justify a quick trip to Buffalo.

Not sure if you have been around the other site we used to post on, but Bing might be worth reaching out to.  He always seemed like a pretty good guy who might be fun to hang with for a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  Poor guy was an undeserved pariah almost on the level of Bill Buckner.  A very good kicker who missed a tough one in the worst possible circumstance.  

pariah bit is spot on. But I asked myself " WAS he a good kicker?" I mean he was the Bills

K for a while...    I guess I always remembetred him as decent/solid.

stats say MEH 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/N/norwosco01.htm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lith said:

Sorry.  Would love to meet up with you sometime for a game, but the timing of this one won't work for me.  Too much going on around the holidays between both work and family.  Can't justify a quick trip to Buffalo.

Not sure if you have been around the other site we used to post on, but Bing might be worth reaching out to.  He always seemed like a pretty good guy who might be fun to hang with for a bit.

Bing in buffalo! good call.

I know the idea of Buffalo during the holiday season doesnt' have the same lustre as a trip to tampa, or miami. 

next time - i expect to be arm and arm with lith! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...