Sign in to follow this  
New York Mick

Thursday Night Football

NFCe  should go down to the wire. Eagles winning division by beating Giants last game of the year. It's good for business or maybe the Cowgirls surprise.

4 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

NFCe  should go down to the wire. Eagles winning division by beating Giants last game of the year. It's good for business or maybe the Cowgirls surprise.

Apparently Eli is going to be starting so that might give them a boosted and the Eagles lost to the Fins so that game isn’t a gimme

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Apparently Eli is going to be starting so that might give them a boosted and the Eagles lost to the Fins so that game isn’t a gimme

They are frothing at the mouth down there.

Strictly on the data Dak and the offense are carrying an absurdly mediocre to bad team. They shouldn't even be in the playoff hunt. Jackson and Wilson have been fantastic but the Cowboys have a borderline bottom-third defense and the worst ST's in the league by a large margin.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Strictly on the data Dak and the offense are carrying an absurdly mediocre to bad team. They shouldn't even be in the playoff hunt. Jackson and Wilson have been fantastic but the Cowboys have a borderline bottom-third defense and the worst ST's in the league by a large margin.

Oh I don;t know, they are 8th in both yards and points on defense.  (As in least yards and points)

Shocking they are 6-6 with a top 8 offense and defense.

• Upvote 2

I’ve come to the conclusion that both of these teams suck.

The Bears suck because Trubisky can’t QB

The Boys suck because their OC should be playing Madden.

Interesting ruling on the “simultaneous catch”. Does anyone remember that game in 2010 vs the Packers where Sanchez threw two of those types of picks?

• Upvote 1

That teenager calling plays for the cowboys offense  might lose his job soon

32 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The Cowboys suck and will continue to suck mainly due to their “stud” QB, who, by the way, is ranked at the top in “DVOA” and other silly ass metrics...simply isn’t good enough and sure as sh*t isn’t worth a $40 million a year contract. Despite having 3 all-pros on the OL, Zeke in the backfield, a Top 8 receiver in the league and one of the better, young #2’s in the league...

But hey...hooray for analytics and what not!! Numbers, guy!

Good stuff

I think the cowboys suck because Garrett is a horrible coach. Roster has too much talent to be a 6-7 team.

Don't understand your Dak hate. He's not a top 5 qb but he is good. Jet fans should hope darnold becomes as good as Dak is. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

Interesting ruling on the “simultaneous catch”. Does anyone remember that game in 2010 vs the Packers where Sanchez threw two of those types of picks?

Still infuriates me to this day

42 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The Cowboys suck and will continue to suck mainly due to their “stud” QB, who, by the way, is ranked at the top in “DVOA” and other silly ass metrics...simply isn’t good enough and sure as sh*t isn’t worth a $40 million a year contract. Despite having 3 all-pros on the OL, Zeke in the backfield, a Top 8 receiver in the league and one of the better, young #2’s in the league...

But hey...hooray for analytics and what not!! Numbers, guy!

Good stuff

People have to be very careful with the analytics. 

Use your eyes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Watching this game I can't help but remember how we felt like we were a good team, I feel like Chicago will through the same heartache we had

36 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Darnold is already a more skilled quarterback than Dak right now. 

Really?  How so?

Wake me up when darnold finishes a season with 23 TDS and 4 interceptions. Darnold is more likely to toss 4 ints in a single game than to toss 4 in an entire season.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1