Sign in to follow this  
New York Mick

Thursday Night Football

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Strictly on the data Dak and the offense are carrying an absurdly mediocre to bad team. They shouldn't even be in the playoff hunt. Jackson and Wilson have been fantastic but the Cowboys have a borderline bottom-third defense and the worst ST's in the league by a large margin.

Oh I don;t know, they are 8th in both yards and points on defense.  (As in least yards and points)

Shocking they are 6-6 with a top 8 offense and defense.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think Prescott is a nice story. What a 4th round pick? He and his team are struggling right now, but the worst thing anyone can say about him in his career is he’s been above average. I’m not defending him here, I’m criticizing  those who are saying he’s terrible and Darnold would be 10-3 with that team.

The guys here who claim Darnold is better then him right now are talking out of their you know what.

Well until darnold gets an oline and a legit #1 wr we can't judge between the two, we just don;t know.

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

That’s the company line here, my friend.

What that means, I guess is two years in with a guy we gave up a 6th pick in the 1st round plus 3 2nd round picks to move up 3 spots for...

, we won’t know anything about him until and/or if we surround him with things some teams never get, and best case would take us years to acquire?

Thats depressing.

No you are wrong, 'my friend'.  The discussion here has been about Dak vs Darnold.

Dak has 3 pro bowlers and one of the best lines in the league and a legit #1 wr.

The jets have one of the worst olines in the league and nothing resembling a #1 wr.

If you are going to twist the narrative like you just have you must be really distressed at Baker mayfield and what he has done this year considerimng he has vastly better talent around him.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company