Sign in to follow this  
New York Mick

Thursday Night Football

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Dak’s got some pretty stats for sure. And I don’t think he’s a bad quarterback at all.

You’re right in that I think Dak is less likely to meltdown like we’ve seen Darnold do a few times. But I don’t think any other aspect of his game is better than Darnold’s. This is just my opinion obviously but when I watch the two play, Darnold at his best is better than Dak at his best. He makes more big-time throws under worse circumstances. 

No way would I trade Darnold for Dak. I think many GM’s would feel the same. 

And Prescott turned down $30Mill...I wouldn’t pay him $3...because he’ll NEVER win a SB..and that’s what this is all about, right?

Douglas puts some professional players around Darnold, especially OL...Darnold is going to want $100Mill a year in 3 years, if Prescott insanely thinks he’s worth 40.  If Darnold was QBing the Cowboys THIS year, with that stacked team, I think at worst they are 10-3 right now.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah but forget numbers, you gotta use your eyes, lol.

Yeah that’s right “use your eyes”.  

Darnold has virtually NO Pros on his Offense whereas Prescott not only has Pros...he has virtually an All-Star team around him.

You think Prescott will EVER win anything of consequence?  I don’t.

I also think Darnold would do WAY more with the same Cowboy team Prescott has than Prescott ever will.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company