RonaldJet

Would you trade 2020 1st for OBJ?

He’s looking for a trade. How about acquiring a HOF talent for an offensive genius and special Qb?

• Thumb Down 17
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

OBJ is an elite NFL WR get the ball in his hands and he is a thoroughbred horse on the football field and  he catches anything thrown his way. 

Cleveland has not been kind to him. 

• Upvote 1

Hellllllll no.

All this season has done is further proven what should have already been known, he's far more trouble than he's worth.

• Upvote 3

I’d do anything to have him except give up the OL we will pick in the top 10 this year.

A ballerina on the football field. An amazing talent. Would love to have him.

• Post of the Week 1

Go look at his stats when he gets in rhythm with a QB . 1500 yards 13 TD's....we don't need that. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:
Go look at his stats when he gets in rhythm with a QB . 1500 yards 13 TD's....we don't need that. 

We don't need this...

E88398CD-A163-4A00-9731-5637B92FB32C_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Not until the offensive line gets better 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

We don't need this...

But we could use his offensive productioN it looks to me like even in a bad year this season he would still be our leading WR. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

But we could use his offensive productioN it looks to me like even in a bad year this season he would still be our leading WR. 

How about we find a normal WR that can produce?  Not sure they are out there anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Just now, DJF71 said:

How about we find a normal WR that can produce?  Not sure they are out there anymore.

Keyshawn Johnson,Wayne Chrebet,Braylon Edwards,Brandon Marshall,Eric Decker were  the last decent NY Jets WR's we've been terrible at the position since Marshall/Decker were here. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s a nutbag and it would seem that he’s checked out in Cleveland. You’ve gotta treat him like JR Smith and let him sign with whatever contender will put up with his bullsh*t. If you bring him to a losing situation, he’s going to make that situation worse. 

I thought we were rebuilding to win. 

I mean if anything we should have traded our first this year for Amari Cooper if we were just going to use it on a DT.

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, nico002 said:

He’s done wonders for Baker

Wait a second!

What happened to that @y-something guy? This is really confusing... 🤔

• Haha 1

He’s a stupid punk, but he’d be the best WR to wear Jets uni besides Justin McCareins. 

No, I wouldn't want to give up any significant capital for him.

But, make it Jamal Adams instead of a first AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL!

Don't @ me

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

While your at it, sign Antonio Brown and they can go at it on the sidelines. And to top things off, sign Santonio Holmes as the WR coach. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

He’s looking for a trade. How about acquiring a HOF talent for an offensive genius and special Qb?

Dumbest mofo alive.

OBJ is a prime example of how star WR's are so dependent on not only having a good QB, but also an O-line.

Hopefully Joe Douglas realizes the correct way to build a team (inside out) and prioritizes O-line over WRs

• Upvote 2

I wouldnt trade a first for him. If we wanted to use a first on a WR, draft Jeudy or Lamb. I’m hoping we use that first on a OT though.

I would trade a 2nd for him though. Even throw in Henry and Williamson. His cap number is only $15-16 million throughout his contract. A second tier receiver like Robby is going to cost you 10-12. 

• Upvote 1