Would you trade 2020 1st for OBJ?

RonaldJet

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

But we could use his offensive productioN it looks to me like even in a bad year this season he would still be our leading WR. 

How about we find a normal WR that can produce?  Not sure they are out there anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, DJF71 said:

How about we find a normal WR that can produce?  Not sure they are out there anymore.

Keyshawn Johnson,Wayne Chrebet,Braylon Edwards,Brandon Marshall,Eric Decker were  the last decent NY Jets WR's we've been terrible at the position since Marshall/Decker were here. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s a nutbag and it would seem that he’s checked out in Cleveland. You’ve gotta treat him like JR Smith and let him sign with whatever contender will put up with his bullsh*t. If you bring him to a losing situation, he’s going to make that situation worse. 

I thought we were rebuilding to win. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:
Go look at his stats when he gets in rhythm with a QB . 1500 yards 13 TD's....we don't need that. 

While your at it, sign Antonio Brown and they can go at it on the sidelines. And to top things off, sign Santonio Holmes as the WR coach. 

• Haha 2

I wouldnt trade a first for him. If we wanted to use a first on a WR, draft Jeudy or Lamb. I’m hoping we use that first on a OT though.

I would trade a 2nd for him though. Even throw in Henry and Williamson. His cap number is only $15-16 million throughout his contract. A second tier receiver like Robby is going to cost you 10-12. 

• Upvote 1