Would you trade 2020 1st for OBJ?

RonaldJet

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Yes lately though the circus atmosphere doesn't seem so relevant as it used to be. 

Not being strong at certain positions and having depth at them really isn't a circus its a lack of competent GM who built this roster. 

I'll augment my comment - It's been a circus with an incompetent, OL ignoring, coffee swilling jagoff GM with clueless owners and a wooden, uninspiring HC and now a crazy eyed offensive "guru" who lost to TWO - 0-7+ plus teams in the same year.  How's that?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

I'll augment my comment - It's been a circus with an incompetent, OL ignoring, coffee swilling jagoff GM with clueless owners and a wooden, uninspiring HC and now a crazy eyed offensive "guru" who lost to TWO - 0-7+ plus teams in the same year.  How's that?

And we all know OBJ will be a good soldier on a losing team.  Just a perfect saint.  

As @Charlie Brown would say.....good grief!

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And we all know OBJ will be a good soldier on a losing team.  Just a perfect saint.  

As @Charlie Brown would say.....good grief!

Aren't we a rebuilding team, building to win. 

Have you guys noticed Bradys drop-off this season if he isn't able to throw to Edlemann he falters. 

Harry and Myers are rookies. 

Need to get Sam Darnold some decent WR's and definitely a #1 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Aren't we a rebuilding team, building to win. 

Which is the exact wrong place for Odell to go, both for him and us.  He needs to go to a team that is already in their Super Bowl window who has enough veteran talent to keep him in check.  Not a 5-11 team that needs to replace its entire OL and has a 22-year old QB.  

Meanwhile, we don't need to be trading any draft assets away right now.  We need to be sellers, not buyers.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Which is the exact wrong place for Odell to go.  He needs to go to a team that is already in their Super Bowl window who has enough veteran talent to keep him in check.  Not a 5-11 team that needs to replace its entire OL and has a 22-year old QB.  

Sure thing and leave Sam Darnold throwing to JAG's 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The Jets are most likely gonna have a top 10 pick.  Why on earth would we do this? Even the Giants  couldn’t get that return for him and that’s when he was still effective.  This year hadn’t been great for him

His value can’t be no more a 3 or 4. Pats will give up a 5th. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is this actual news or just some made up sh*t?  He is really looking for a trade?  Where is the Bakery Mayflower press conference to denounce him from the team like he did with Duke Johnson?

Cleveland Browns: Rumors start again that Odell Beckham wants out

Coming soon 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is this actual news or just some made up sh*t?  He is really looking for a trade?  Where is the Bakery Mayflower press conference to denounce him from the team like he did with Duke Johnson?

He chose his words very carefully in an interview hinting he wanted out.  The rumors started before that interview as well.

I wouldnt say its "made up", I think this is a "Where there is smoke there is fire" kind of situation.

• Upvote 2

I'd rather see OBJ get fired from Walmart with egg on his face ...same as Antonio Brown.. I can't stand any of these guys or their stupid "brands" . There should be a reality show where these clowns have to actually work for once and not get treated like rock stars. Granted You're A Gifted athlete, but that does not give you the right to act entitled. I bet OBJ couldn't make a simple dollar box of macaroni and cheese..lol! Obviously my answer is hell no I don't want that guy anywhere near this team. I would rather lose and watch my sorry-ass Jets then stare at his narcissistic ass week in and week out no thank you.