Herndon's DUI Arrest Video from June 2 2018

JTJet

For anyone interested.

He is lucky he is alive and anyone else wasnt killed. Check the damage to the other car. 

Not condoning his DUI, but will give some credit for not acting like a complete idiot while dealing with the officers. 

Hope he learned lessons from this and comes back from current injury next season and makes the Pro Bowl. 

Just to clarify, I understand TMZ released a short clip when it happened, but this is the recently released full video. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

How does TMZ get a hold of all this stuff?

The full video was obtained by RealWorldPolice on YouTube the other day I think. TMZ released just a short clip when it happened last year. They pay to obtain videos. 

• Upvote 1

the reason why Herndon got 4 games instead of 2 was because of this video 

it was leaked in the offseason this is very old news

the truth is Herndon was a fantastic college tight end from Miami a historic tight end program he fell those rounds for the same reason Polite fell 

"bum-ism" 

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

th?id=OIP.pfs63kIYFT7BBcdUIAUKyQHaFj&pid

God that’s Mad Dog 20 20.... devil juice. Drank a bottle of that at 16 and nearly fell backwards at the top of the staircase. If it wasn’t for my incredible athleticism, I would have wiped out like an Olympic skier ⛷ 

• Haha 1

Someone said it above-Herndon must be a knucklehead.   He does this, ultimately gets suspended, and hurts himself before he ever plays this year, likely because he was conditioned. 

Something is going on with this guy.  I don't think he ever amounts to anything productive.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

God that’s Mad Dog 20 20.... devil juice. Drank a bottle of that at 16 and nearly fell backwards at the top of the staircase. If it wasn’t for my incredible athleticism, I would have wiped out like an Olympic skier ⛷ 

Just like colored Easter eggs every single one of those same flavor of poison. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

So what was his bac? He didnt look drunkto me. Maybe it was just 2 glasses of wine. Sucks but lots of people drive on 2 drinks

Nevermind it was .14 which is double the limit. Not sure how many drinks that amounts to. One resource said 8 drinks for a 230 lb male but that seems like a lot

30 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

So what was his bac? He didnt look drunkto me. Maybe it was just 2 glasses of wine. Sucks but lots of people drive on 2 drinks

But lots of people dont do it, and drive 100mph and cause an accident on a highway lol.