Sign in to follow this  
TNJet

Where are they Now? Adam Gase's Playbook?

24 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

But he’s a genius 

I agree, Peyton's pretty darn smart.

Seems to me that Gase has his system, albeit, a losing one and he doesn’t move from it. 
I think there’s a distinction between HC’s where one coach might run their system regardless of player personnel and another coach will access their player personnel and design a system around them. As an example look at Harbaugh and what he’s done and Belichick who never gets early DP’s but consistently puts a competitive product on the field year after year. THAT’s THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EXCELLENT COACH AND A MEDIOCRE COACH. Gase is mediocre at best. I realize the Jets have issues with there roster and injuries. So the question is, Do the Jets let Gase hang around until he has all his pieces put together or dump him in a year or 2. Unless Gase is the Offensive genius HE thinks he is and the Jets build around what he wants, we Jets fans have a lot more losing to look forward to. As of right now some of us are either blaming Gase for stinking up the field and some are blaming the roster and some both.

The only way we’ll know whose right is more time and change.

• Like 1